Little Fights

°.✩┈┈∘*˃̶୨୧˂̶*∘┈┈✩

(an: sorry I'll try to keep my updating times more consistent)

Jungkook POV

"I won't. And you don't get to decide that." I spat back. "Yes you will. I know what's best for my Jimin." Jin huffed crossed his arms. "One, he is mine." I paused. "And two he's 19 and can make decisions for himself." His eyes widened and he went to say something else before he got cut off. "One. I don't belong to anyone. And two stop arguing." Jimin said nonchalantly.

"No you two aren't right for eachother. He isn't good enough for you." Jin said pointing at me. "Stop speaking so poorly of him. He doesn't deserve any of this!" Jimin yelled. "Well then stay away from him!" Jin yelled at me. "I don't have to listen to you!" I yelled back. "But he does!" Jin pointed to Jimin.

Everyone's eyes looked to Jimin. He didn't say anything for a second he just started to cry. "Baby..." I whispered softly and he looked to me with hurt eyes. He stepped towards me but just stepped back after looking at Jins disappointed face. "I'm sorry daddy." Jimin cried and put his face in his hands.

"Good Jiminine. Let's get you to bed baby." Jin said. "You can't do this! He doesn't have to listen to you." I shouted. "Jimin baby you don't have to listen to him. He isn't your daddy. I am." I tried convincing him but it only made him cry harder. "Stop can't you see he doesn't want to go with you!" Jin yelled.

"Let him decide that!" I yelled back. "Fine." Jin huffed. "Sweetie do you want to go with this idiot or do you want to stay with me?" Jin asked softly and I rolled my eyes. Jimin wiped his tears and sighed heavily. "I-I want daddy." A smile appeared on my face as he said the words I had hoped he would. Jins face frowned immediately.

"But, I-I trust Jinnie." We all stopped. "So stay." Jimin said quietly. "You want to stay here?" I asked lowly and he nodded not looking me in the eyes. "Jimin..." My eyes started to get watery. "I'm sorry daddy-" Jimin tried but got cut off. "Don't apologize baby. He's not worth it." Jin said.

"What happened Jin Hyung? Why are you treating me like trash? Like I was the one who hurt him?" I asked quietly while tears streamed down my cheeks. "You did hurt him. I bet this is all because of you somehow. Before you Jimin may have been without a caregiver but at least he was safe. I made a mistake by asking you to move in there." Jin said with disgust all over his face.

How could one of my best friends turn on me so quickly? "Joon.." I looked to him for help. "I'm sorry Kook... but even if I don't agree with Jin." He said annoyed while looking at his boyfriend. "Jimin won't listen to me. It's always been this way." He explained and I sighed.

"So this is it." I said and Jimin shook his head no. "Please no go daddy." He cried. "Jimin do you want to stay or go?" I asked him again because now he's confusing me. "I want go with daddy but Jinnie will hate Jiminie. Jinnie is all Minnie has." He sobbed. "You have me baby..." I whispered softly.

"Daddy..." He cried and I could tell he was being put in a hard spot. He didn't know what to do especially if he was little. This isn't the right time to talk about this. "It's okay baby. Stay here. I'll be back for you. I promise." I told him and he ran to me surprising everyone in the room. "Jimin!" Jin shouted angrily but got ignored.

Jimin clung to me and I held him tightly. "I'm so sorry daddy. Don't hate Minnie. Don't be disappointed." He cried. "I could never hate you cutie." I smiled at him and rubbed his back.

"It's okay baby. You're okay. I promise sweetie I'm gonna figure out who did this to you. I'm gonna make sure you'll be safe and then I'll come get you." He squeezed me tighter before nodding into the crook of my neck.