Little Planning

✧∘* ೃ ⋆。˚. ˚◞♡ ⃗*ೃ༄ ✧∘* ೃ ⋆。˚.

(an: Demand calls for teaser #1 so that's the cover for the new book ^)

Jungkook POV
(time skip a week)

Last week was something. I just want to move on from it. Not dwell on it. He apologized and he will explain it when he's ready. For now I want to focus on what actually matters. Our wedding. I'm beyond excited to get married. We already picked out a date. It's 2 months from now and I couldn't be anymore ecstatic. We have decided it will be small because we don't have a lot of people we want there.

"Baby what about blue?" I asked trying to give Jimin more options. I'm not picky so I decided I'd let Jimin pick most of our decorations and stuff. That was a mistake. I should have known because Jimin is the most indecisive person I've ever met.

"No! How could you even think blue was a good choice!" He snapped and I put my hands up as if I was surrendering.

"Minnie." I softly called him and he whipped his head to look at me. I noticed how his veins were popping from his neck and how stressed he looked.

"Take a breather baby. This isn't suppose to stress you out this much." I tried to calm him down but he's stubborn.

"Kook-ah you don't understand! This is so important!" He flailed his arms and whines, practically throwing a tantrum.

"Jimin they are flowers." I deadpanned. He's this stressed over picking our centerpieces. I don't even want to get into how frazzled he was in picking the venue.

"Ugh! I cannot have this conversation with you right now. Where's Jin?" He trailed off while walking away. Dramatic. I lightly chuckled to myself before walking away to look for Joon and the wedding planner, Kim Sana. I noticed the two staffing and talking in the next room. Sana saw me and her eyes lit up as she walked towards me.

"Jungkook just on time! Did Jimin decide?" Sana asked rather loudly and I just shook my head frantically and gave her wide eyes. Hopefully she got the hint not to say that again before Jimin came back.

"Oh- gotcha." She whispered and winked. Good because I didn't want Jimin to rip this poor lady's head off.

"So how about you? Have you decided on a suit?" Sana asked me, to change the subject. I told her I did find a really nice one the other day while out with Joon. I honestly don't have much interest in planning the wedding. It's just not a job for me I guess. I mean don't get me wrong I cannot wait to get married but the planning is stressful and kind of annoying.

"Babe!" I heard Jimins voice yell for me. I subconsciously groaned because he's been doing this all day. Whenever it's something he knows I wouldn't normally care about he yells Babe.

"Yes?" I questioned quickly because he sounded urgent this time.

"Would you pick yellow or green?" He asked me and held out the two options of flowers. He's been doing this all day too. Testing me. I know this is a set up. It's neither. He hates them both.

"None." I responded and he smiled widely.

"I've trained you well." I smirked and pecked his lips. He cute but he's scary. Don't ever mess with Jimin while wedding planning.

"You have to pick something soon though Minnie." I informed him because Sana needed to know as soon as possible to place the order.

"I know. I know. I think...." He placed a finger on his chin to indicate he was thinking. Finally it was like a lightbulb went off in his head.