21

Peyton.

"Kol wake up, you promised." I whined trying to wake up the grumpy man that I loved who wouldn't wake up. "I know sweetpea I'm up, I'm up." He cooed and I rolled my eyes as he yawned loudly.

"Man in indeed." I mumbled as he woke up naked with a smirk and rubbed his stubble a little. "Good morning my sweetness." He mumbled wrapping me up in his arms and I chuckled. "Babe it's one in the afternoon, after having sex a couple times in-between sleep you finally slept half the day away." I chortled and the proud smirk on his face made me want to facepalm.

"Have I told you I love your hair." He muttered placing his whole face deep in my curls and sniffing at it making me chuckle. "I told you before we use the same shampoo and don't you have your own curls." I contended and he kept nuzzling my hair.

"But yours is so soft, and warm and smells so good." He sighed in content as if he was about to sleep again, I knew those continuous rounds of wine and sex would tire him out at one point and now that point had come. "Kol." I called out. "Hmm." He replied and I rolled my eyes.

I moved trying to separate us and he clamped me back onto his body, this was one of those moments where I wished I wasn't 5'8, I could never escaped Kol's grip no matter what. "Okay how about breakfast and we do some sightseeing, then shopping, we could find something for your dad." I asserted and he sighed.

"I don't want to, I just want to stay here and have you in my arms." He grumbled and I sighed knowing I need to do a little more coaxing. "How about you stay and sleep and I go shopping on my own, see the sights, ride a little boat, ride the rented cycles around the city, have an expresso." I kept listing things till he growled.

"No you are not, let me go shower and we'll be off." I knew how possessive he was would come in handy one day plus the fact that if I walked out on my own, he feared someone would fancy me, which I always found amusing on most days. He showered as I picked out his clothes.

"Babe want a jacket?!" I yelled as he wiped away the moisture on his body and walked into the closet naked. "It seems sunny but we can always be cautious." He replied and I took out one of his jackets along with handing him his boxers, this was the part in our relationship that I was nervous about at first, Kol and I were extremely close he was proud to have his body and I was a moderately confident curly haired bird but now that didn't seem to matter.

He could easily strip down naked, take a leak or dump with me in the bathroom, we both no longer cared about boundaries, this was us. "Here and we are ready to go." I handed him his rolex and he winked at me making me blush with that boyish grin and stubble that made me swoon.

"Where to first?" I questioned and his stomach answered for him. "Food, let's go." I led the way with a chuckle, we made it out of the hotel peacefully hand in hand as always, I didn't care much to be seen with heavy PDA and neither did the man beside me.

"This seems like a nice place." I suggested as we walked into a quaint little cafe in the eastern side of the city, French culture was rich in this part of the city and it made me smile, I liked the feel and decoration of the place, modern yet a little rustic old added to it making it perfect.

"Bonjour monsieur." A lady greeted Kol as I kept looking around. "Table for two." Kol responded in English yet his accent was actually indigenous making the lady who was serving us smile. "Nice couple." She asserted as we sat for our meals and I flushed heavily. "Mercie." Kol responded before turning to me with a grin.

"Even people we don't know like us, we're a nice couple." He adds and I chuckled. "Obviously we are, I mean look at us, we are undeniably pretty." I sassed back and he scoffed. "Look whose adding fuel to the fire of pride." He teased as we ate our meal.

After finishing I dragged Kol over to several shops, Paris was and is the fashion capital of the world and I needed to break my credit card here. As I handed my fourth card to the cashier Kol snatched it away and gave them his own. I sighed knowing that was the fourth credit card he had taken from me.

"Babe you're going to have to let me pay at some point, I know I'm shopping for just me but you still have to let me." I argued but I knew it was going on deaf ears. I had been shopping but not necessarily all for me, I had actually bought Kol three suits which were delivered to the hotel along with my other stuff. "I know but I'm your man, let me take care of you." He argued and I had no option but to concede for now.

"Fine, I can never win when it comes to this." He chuckled deeply before spinning me around and kissing me, I moaned shamelessly until the cashier cleared his throat awkwardly. "What was that for?" I asked my world still turning around in circles. "Nothing just showing you how much I love you." He replied and I smiled gratefully for the territorial display by an alpha male.

We walked out and gave everything to one of the assistants Kol had got to come over from North City, though it wasn't necessary, I found it easier to shop knowing he was there to help it get back, after all, he was getting a free trip too.

"Cycling, I can't wait." I cheered as we walked past people of all kinds shopping, kissing, eating in the romantic city. "Do you know how to ride?" Kol questioned and I knew he wanted to be the macho man and act all gentleman with me. "Yes I do." I proudly stated and walked over to one of the bicycles we had rented.

"Let's go." I cheered as I started cycling at a lazy pace but still in front of Kol, I lifted my back slightly as I cycled giving Kol the perfect view of my ass whilst cycling. "Babe you have an amazing ass, I could just run you down and take you with an audience." Kol spoke loudly as those who heard him laughed and I blushed furiously, he just had to turn it on me.

We cycled for an hour stopping for a water break and enjoying the view of Paris in the late afternoon, it was truly beautiful. Out of nowhere, a car came speeding in front of me, I maneuvered out of the way just in time but the cycle wasn't as steady and I fell to hard concrete. "Peyton!" Kol rushed over to me and began checking everywhere.

"I'm fine, don't worry, I only scratched my hand but it will be healed in a day or two." I responded lessening the worry on his face. "That idiot almost ran you over." I could see the guilt on his face and the need to make sure I was alright. "Babe I'm fine, just a scratch it's okay, it's not your fault alright." I tried to soothe him but it made little difference.

"I should have paid more attention, I'm sorry baby, I'm sorry." He kept on but I knew he was just worried, I would be too, but it was bound to happen. "I'm fine, we are fine, how about we go back, and go on a little boat ride instead." I suggested and he nodded eagerly, it was more reassuring than dangerous roads. "I don't know what I'd do if something happened to you." He mumbled as we began cycling back.

"You're here to make sure nothing will happen to me." I asserted and he smiled as we rode back with a sky full of colors in a beautiful city.

+++

I know you guys probably wondering why I'm posting so many chapters whilst they are on their trip, I want you guys to experience how much Peyton and Kol grow closer as a couple before the whole drama begins and also so that you guys see the actual change in Kol, and how he's moving along with accepting himself and Peyton.

LMJ