Year 5-15 | Dumbledore vs Voldemort

(A/N) I just wanted to say this chapter was a pain to write- There's a lot of gifs because I just cannot describe this scene.

Followed by Sirius, multiple clouds of white light came flying down knocking away the death eaters that were grabbing onto us. As soon as Apolline was pushed away from me I ran towards Lucius knocking the prophecy out of his hand making it crack.

"You little-" He gritted his teeth whipping out his wand pointing it towards me when Tonks quickly pulled me away from behind a rock with the others.

"Stay here, don't go anywhere," She said handing us back our wands before leaving to duel a death eater. From over the rock, I could see Harry dueling Lucius and another death eater with Sirius Black. I remembered Sirius calling me his future daughter in law, that's cute.

As we were watching the battle Apolline took shape in front of all of us and fired a spell. I quickly deflected the spell protecting us.

"Impedimenta!" I quickly got up firing a spell at her. She protected herself with no ease only smiling at me.

"You're just as stupid as your father" She spoke in French with a smile.

We exchanged nonverbal attacks and defenses while the order of the Phoenix continued to battle the other death eaters. I was getting extremely frustrated, I was basically throwing my spells at her.

"Expelliarmus!" I threw another spell at her making her wand fly out of her hand.

"Incarcerous!" I gritted my teeth casting another. Ropes shot out from my wand binding her legs causing her to fall on the ground. I was furious, my blood was boiling. She calls herself my mother yet murder my dad and cast the cruciatus curse on me. I stomped over pointing my wand at her looking down shaking, she only looked at me and laughed.

"Kill me, Evelyn, you know the spell, after all, I killed your dad" She whispered. I clenched my jaw and the grip on my wand tightened. I could use the killing curse right now and kill the woman in front of me. The spell didn't come out of my mouth however, I couldn't do it. I despise Apolline with my whole heart but I am not a murderer.

"Rot in Azkaban" I muttered.

"Avada Kedavra!" A killing curse was fired but it wasn't from me. I quickly turned to see where this had come from to find Bellatrix Lestrange. On the other end of her wand was Sirius Black. He didn't move, just his eyes slowly traveling to Harry before falling into the arch. As his body fell inside, it disappeared into the thin white smoke.

 As his body fell inside, it disappeared into the thin white smoke

"No-" I turned to see Harry yell out. Professor Lupin quickly held him back, he too was crying. I looked back over at Harry who fell to his knees on the ground crying, my heart stopped at that moment. Sirius Black was the only family he had left and he had just witnessed him die.

He let out the most painful scream I had ever heard, one of pure agony. The scream was so painful it hurt me to hear it brought tears in my eyes as soon as I heard it. It was violent, there were chills everywhere on my skin. The pain on professor Lupin and Harry's face was hard to see.