Chapter 14: This is War

Husk pumped his shotgun vigorously, "There is no way I'm letting you go back to that sleazeball!" Nifty put a hand on his elbow and shook her head, causing Husk lowered the shotgun, but not let go of it.

"Neither will I." Alastor's voice was dark as he stood up and started towards the door.

"Alastor, no! You got lucky last time, but you can't take all three of them head on!" Angel Dust hurried and stood in front of Alastor, blocking his path.

"I won't make the same mistake as last time. Tonight they die!" Alastor tried to get by his boyfriend, but Angel Dust wouldn't budge, and the deer didn't want to hurt him.

"Alastor, no." Vaggie said. Charlie and Vaggie stepped next to Angel.

"You know you're not allowed to kill, you shouldn't even have hurt them." At Charlie's words, Alastor laughed, causing everyone to fall silent as he spoke calloused words.

"My dear girls, if being redeemed means having to stand by and watch scum like the Triple V hurt my loved ones, then I don't want to be redeemed." Alastor's words hung in the air for a moment, letting everyone soak up what he said.

"I'm coming." Husk joined Alastor by his side. The two smiled at each other, they'd been through a lot together in both death and life.

"Me too." Angel grabbed Alastor's hand.

"Count me in!" Nifty pulled out a pair of sharp scissors and flashed a wicked smile.

"Nifty, no." Husk handled the shot gun with one hand and gently touched Nifty's stomach with the other, "You can't."

"It'll be fine, Husk." Nifty gave him a reasureing grin.

"We're coming too!" Cherri Bomb, Mimzy, Rosie, and Baxter stood behind them, ready for a fight.

"And of course I'm tagging along." Furfur put a hand on Alastor's shoulder.

"Guys I'm coming too." Vaggie stared at Charlie in shock at hearing those words come out of her mouth.

"Charlie?" Vaggie felt Charlie's hand tighten around her's.

"Come on Vaggie." Charlie looked at her, the whites if her eyes red, "Let's let loose this once." After a moment, of just looking at the ground, a spear suddenly appeared in Vaggie's hand.

"Well are we gonna stand here all day, or are we gonna kick some ass?"