CHAPTER SIXTY THREE. WHAT A BEAUTY I HAVE.

Warning: Smut scene.

Aaron widened his eyes when he felt his butt cheeks being parted. The most intimate part of his body was exposed to the cold air. Then he felt something against his butt hole. Aaron gasped. It was a tongue!
Satatra stuck out his tongue and began licking on the lovely pink bud. The enitre pink bud was drenched in his saliva with a few licks from him. He then placed the tip of his tongue onto the small opening of the hole.

"Ahhh......" This earned a gasp from Aaron. He felt the tip of the tongue struggling to penetrate his butthole. At this point Aaron was confused.
"You.....what are you.....?"

Satatra gave him no room for question as he focused on penetrating the hole. With much difficulty he was able to push the tip of his tongue into the entrance.

"Hnnggg...ahhhh....gggggg."

Satatra heard a sweet moan. He used his hands to part the two butt cheeks and pushed his tongue inside deeper. He then licked the inner walls of the hole with his tongue. When his love moaned harder he felt the insides clamping hard on his invading tongue.
Aaron was once again lost in pleasure. A sticky wet and warm foreign tongue was invading him in a strange place. When the tongue began to lick at his inner walls from the inside he felt an inexplicable heat arise from within. Wet sounds of licking filled the bed as Satatra plundered the hole to his heart's content.
God damn it! He cursed in silence. Withdrawing his tongue he raised his back. His eyes were boiling with desire as he felt his own little dragon swell bigger. He wanted to put it in right now...but.....he had to prepare Aaron. Satatra stared at Aaron who was in the same state as him.

"Wait for a bit." Caressing Aaron on his cheek he got up and took a bottle out of the drawer. He then opened the lid and poured the liquid onto his fingers. While doing so the other looked at him with confusion. When Satatra was done he placed his index finger at the entrance of the hole. He then pushed his finger into it. Aaron gasped when he realized that Satatra had put his finger into his butt hole. Long and slender finger slid into him. He felt a bit of pain from this invasion but it also accompanied a strange feeling that made his heart throb with excitement. Then he felt the finger inside him hit something which made him tremble from the inside. Satatra smiled as he pulled back his finger and thrusted them inside forcefully. He repeatedly pulled them out and slammed them in deep into Aaron's hole. After sometime he added his middle finger.

"Ahhh......" Aaron groaned when he felt another finger penetrate him down there. Then it was another and another. Four fingers were inside him at the moment. The fingers inside him kept on pulling away until they were backed up at the entrance only to be slammed into his hole deeper than before, hitting a spot each and everytime they thrusted inside him. Pleasures of jolts greeted his body each and everytime they hit that place and this earned a series of moan from his lips.

Satatra stared at the place where his fingers were connecting to his beauty's body. His desire grew stronger as he watched his fingers invade the small hole. Not to mention the faces that Aaron was making at the moment was only fueling the fire in him. He stretched the hole with his fingers for one last time. When he did this he got a view of the inner walls of the place that was going to receive him. Withdrawing his fingers he once more poured the liquid into his hands and smeared them onto his dick, applying the lube onto it from all sides. Then he placed his dick on the entrance and finally pushed it in. Satatra was feeling glad that he had lubed this place as much as he could. He groaned at the pleasure he was feeling. The inner walls that was clamping onto his dick was hot and warm. The tightness of this place was still there but it was still able to accomodate his length and size.

"Hhnggggg........." Aaron moaned as he felt something thick and enormous enter his deepest part, the thick dick that was penetrating him slide deep into him until it hit a wall that prevented it from going further. A bulge appeared on his naked stomach. Satatra was this deep inside him.
The other person watched his stick going into the hole without much hassle.

Satatra raised his love's hips and began pounding in him. He moved his hips thrusting his dick inside Aaron's hole. He then kneaded at the sweet spot that bought immense pleasure to his love. When he saw the other person making faces from the pleasure his actions were giving him, he pulled his dick out near the entrance and slammed them inside roughly while making sure to hit that sweet spot.

"Mnnggg....ngggg..annnnngggg...."

Monas of intense pleasure leaked their lips as the two people entangled themselves with each other. Satatra frowned at the tightness that was greeting him. Aaron's insides were clamping too tightly onto him as he was about to climax. Satatra had not yet released once. He hauled the slender beauty and placed them onto his lap, the legs of his love straddling him once more.
"Ahh!" Aaron moaned as he encircled his arms around Satatra's neck.
Then he felt hollow bellow. Satatra had withdrawn his dick. When the enitre thing was out the wolf prince placed the tip of his dick onto the entrance and slammed down Aaron's upright body onto it.

"Ahhhhnggg......Ahhhhhh....." Aaron moaned. This time the penetration was too deep. He felt the thing inside him bulge as it became bigger. When he felt the dick inside him slam down onto him reaching his deepest part repeatedly he finally climaxed for the second time. His sperm sprayed onto Satatra's abs. Not giving him a chance to recover the other person began pounding inside him deeper and faster.

Satatra could feel his relase getting neared. "Hnnggg...." He let out a moan as he felt Aaron's ass clamp tightly but this did not stop him from thrusting in and out of his hole. The tightness only intensified the pleasure he was feeling. He could feel the tip of his dick shaking inside Aaron as the inner walls that captured him twitched violently. As he let out a goran he finally shoot his fill inside.
The one receiving him widened his eyes as he felt a sticky hot and warm liquid spray onto his inner walls. When Aaron felt Satatra climax inside him the man laid him on the bed and pushed his thing inside deeper with a rough action. Aaron moaned as he felt the warm liquid slid deeper inside him. His inner walls twitched as they took the sperm of the crown prince in them, letting them flow into his deepest part.

"Hngg...." Satatra moaned as he poured his last drop into Aaron. When he finally gained his senses he looked up at Aaron and kissed him on his lips. Their tongues entangled with each other.
"I love you." He said when they parted. Though it was obvious since the beginning. "Sorry. We made love before officially becoming lovers."

The other stared at him with blushing cheeks. Aaron felt himself helpless. Love. He was also in love with him. But to think that they had sex before he confirmed his own feelings made him feel embarrassed. He pouted. Because he was a bit angry as this man had just ravaged him too roughly given that it was his first time. So he bit Satatra on his neck. When the other person was bitten on the neck it stimulated his desire. As a direct reaction the thing that was still inside Aaron became harder and grew bigger in size. Aaron flinched when he felt this change. He was still pouting but now his face was red with blush. He encircled his legs around Satatra's hips and let the thing inside him come deeper into him.
The wolf prince licked his lips teasingly.

"What a beauty I have!" Having said that he stared to move his hips making the person beneath him leak moans after moans.

The entire room was filled with the smell of sex.

A/N: Smirk. Smirk. So the Main couple of the book aka, "Book of satino" finally got their first smut with two chapters. Whew....that was explicit wasn't it? Well...I hope you enjoyed their love making session.