23

Camilla's POV

It was nice knowing she felt the same. Knowing she was willing to wait for me. But little did she know that I was as ready as ever. It was like waiting for the gunshot to sound when you're running a race. The adrenaline. The quiet before the storm. That's what it felt like, and I didn't know whether that was good or not.

But I knew there would be some bumps on the way. It was coming.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Charlie's POV

I was awoken by the heat that seemed to be radiating off me. But my hand was trapped and so were my legs. I yanked my hand. It didn't come. I moved it again and heard a groan. What the? I moved it again and then a hand grabbed onto my arm to keep it still.

"If you don't want us to have sex yet then you might want to stop that, you're turning me on Charlie." a sleepy Camilla spoke up.

"Oh, I want to have sex, but it's not about me, it's about you." I replied. I moved my arm again and she gripped onto it harder.

"What are you doing."she gasped out.

"Told you, you're not ready lovely, but when you are, we can do whatever you want." I told her.

She opened her legs and released my arm, then shoved me off the bed. I landed face first on the floor and she giggled. I stood up and glared at her. I walked to the bathroom, did my business, brushed my teeth then headed back to bed. She was sat there, covers off in just a bra and pants smirking at me evilly.

"Oh, you really want to play that game with me?"I said slowly as I crawled up the bed hovering over her half naked body.

I moaned at the sight of her and she blushed furiously. "So beautiful." I gasped out.

I straddled her and watched her mood change from teasing to turned on. I chuckled and tolled my hips against her.

"Charlie." she moaned out, hardly being able to control herself. Her hand came to my waist and she held me there.

"What do you want Camilla?"I questioned her seductively.

She said nothing. I sighed and pecked her on the lips. "Get your sexy arse in the shower and then come down, join me in the pool." I cheered. She smiled at me amused and I got up from her, allowing her to go in the shower but not without slapping her backside.

She giggled and then shut the door. I changed into pool wear and headed down to the kitchen to make waffles. I had finished making them when she came down and scoffed them all up. Once we were both done she dragged me to the pool and we blew up some floats. She had a unicorn and I had a dolphin.

We messed around on our separate floats and then decided on just the one. I jumped onto hers and we both fell into the water. I rise and burst out laughing. She rose and glared at me, then her expression changed from fake angry to mischievous.

"What?" I asked suspiciously.

She shoved me into the pool wall. Climbed out the pool, locked the door of the pool and put all the binds down and turned on the little light. We had been in here nearly all day.

"Come here." She said as she settled in the jacuzzi.

I climbed out of the pool and sat opposite her. She watched me intently as I stared at her. She was up to something and I was waiting for it to happen. She stood up and stalked towards me. She was right in front of me within seconds. She climbed onto my lap and straddled me. She leaned towards me but instead of kissing me she hugged me.

"Thank you Charlie." She said sincerely.

"You're welcome." I replied.

"Lets get showered up and ready for bed again yeah?" I asked softly.

"Yeah, do you have work tomorrow?" She asked.

"Not that I know of."

---------------------------------------------------------------

Hello
Having a good day ?
Well if you're not then smile. Just smile. Or read my book, take your mind of things, read someone else's book. As long as you're feeling better.

Thank your for reading.
👋