01 | ᴀʟʏᴀ

FTR- First Time Reader
RR- Re-Reader

How did y'all find this book, though?
(Tags, Recommendations, etc?)
Let me know! xx

How did y'all find this book, though?(Tags, Recommendations, etc?)Let me know! xx

The moment I step outside the car, my eyes automatically search for him

The moment I step outside the car, my eyes automatically search for him. My eyes are met with some hormonal couples who have their tongue inside each other's throats, a group of nerds, a group of jocks flirting with some plastics. A stereotypical high school.

I squint my eyes and scan the group of Jocks. And there he is.

Zayd Aaraiz.

With midnight black hair falling on his forehead, ocean blue eyes and straight nose, high cheekbones and damn, those jaws- let's just say he looks striking. He has a white t-shirt on that completely hugs his lean yet muscular body, paired with black pants. His signature leather jacket is lazily held in his hand while he scrolls his phone.

I avert my eyes, it is wrong to look at him like that. But, I can't deny that he is attractive. His personality on the other hand, not so much.

His personality is like the stench of cigarette smoke that comes from his mouth after he smokes, I scrunch my nose at that. I hate that smell.

I jump when Karim, our driver, calls my name.

"You'll be late, sweetheart."

I smile apologetically at him and close the door. He drives the car away.

I clutch the strap of the bag tightly and try to remain unnoticeable while I walk through the crowds but when you're the only girl with her head covered, it's kind of difficult.

Once I'm about to reach my locker, I'm pulled back by my bag. I close my eyes and pray to God to give me the strength to not punch the hell out of him.

I turn around and glare at him. Zayd smiles down at me, yeah- smiles. Looking at him closer is a whole different story. And him smiling- don't get me started. His ocean blue eyes twinkle with mischief and hatred.