26 - Robin

**A/n – Plan to add a few of the One Piece girl's into this book, I'll try to write them as best as I can**

~~~~~~~

"Law's still gone I hope their being nice to him" Since I switched numbers with Law, I knew that I'd most likely be in the closet with another female but I really didn't mind that. "I'm sure the Captain's fine (Y/n) he's not a push over after all"

"Number twenty-six... ah Robin-chwan! Who's the lucky lady's partner!?" Seems like Sanji took over calling out the numbers for Zoro and this means that Robin's my partner. "That would be me Sanji" I stood up and made my way over to the closet as the man had hearts in his eyes. "Ah, my apologizes for yelling at you my dear. Please right this way ladies~"

Robin let out a giggle as she grabbed my hand and lead us into the closet, her hands were so soft and warm. "Come on (Y/n)-chan~" I had to be blushing at that point but thankfully we were already in the closet so Robin couldn't see it. "I'm glad you switched numbers with Law, (Y/n)-chan. I'd rather be in here with you than him"

"R-Really!? You don't mind being in here with me, you know we have to kiss at some point don't you Robin?"

"Hm? Oh, I'm just waiting for you to make the first move (Y/n) unless you want me to. Hehehe" I must have taken too long to answer her since before I knew it Robin had pressed her lips against mine, they were even softer than her hands. It took me a few seconds but I finally started to return her kiss, our lips stayed locked together for a few minutes but we both needed air so we parted.

"Hehehehe. You're quite the kisser (Y/n)-chan. Perhaps after this we can return to the Sunny? I have some wonderful books you may like~" Robin's laughter was adorable; I'd take up her offer and go with her after we were finished in here. "I'd love that Robin. You know what I have some interesting books on my ship, there written in that ancient language like on the Poneglyphs"

"I must see those books (Y/n)-chan they could be important to unraveling what happened to the world during the blank century!" I didn't think she'd be so interested in those books but I loved hearing the tone she used when she spoke about it. "There all yours... have you already seen the Poneglyphs on the island next to this one?"

"I was unaware of there being an island next to this one" I began to smile as I gripped Robin's hand before I gave her a quick kiss before I responded. "You need an Eternal Pose in order to reach it... I happen to have one. We can leave now and still make it back before the party is over"

"Times up lady's~" As Sanji opened the door Robin gripped my hand before she began pulling me towards her Captain. "Captain, may I leave with (Y/n) for a few hours? She said we'd be back by the time the party ended"

"Sure, take care of my crewmate (Y/n)" As soon as we had permission from Luffy, we started to walk towards the exit but I took a minute to yell at a few of my crewmates. "Everyone that already had their turn follow me! As for the rest of you stay put if you get tired either stay on Luffy or Law's ship... though Luffy's ship might be safer!"

"Aye, aye Captain!"

"Follow me Robin. This should be a fun trip~"

~~~~~~~

End