24

I slid back up on the bed, Cullen stood at the foot. I leaned forward and started to unbutton his shirt; he held my wrist. "Are you sure?" He asked softly.

"100%." I purred, surprising myself. He smiled, kissing me as I kept unbuttoning his shirt until I slid it off of him. I rubbed my hands over his chest, then began kissing him down his chest and started to undo his belt. Cullen's hands held my waist, then slid up to my neck; he reached around and started to unzip my dress. I pushed him down onto the bed and stood, getting my dress the rest of the way off. I stood before him in my lace black bra and panty set. I wasn't nervous; I wasn't self-conscious. I felt sexy, powerful, and excited. 

Cullen leaned up and grabbed me down to him; I straddled his waist. His hands were all over me, my mouth all over his body. I finally got his belt undone and his pants off. He laid there in his boxer briefs, making me wet between the legs looking at him. I took my hands, hooked them around the waist of his underwear, and slowly slid them down. I impressed myself with my smooth abilities. I was smirking as Cullen's erect manhood sprung out. Many hours of reading and watching movies had prepared me for this moment and how to behave, but most of it seemed to come naturally. I leaned down and flicked my tongue over his tip, making him groan out in pleasure.

"Is this okay?" I whispered.

"Yes, it's more than okay. Come up here, though." He motioned to himself as I brought my lips to his; he lifted me and put me across his lap, and in one swift move, he had me underneath him. He kissed all over my breasts, taking my nipples one by one into his mouth. My whole body was on fire and between my legs pulsating. He kissed his way down my body and to my sweet spot, taking my clit into his mouth, sucking softly. I gasped in pleasure. 

"Oh my God, Cullen." I moaned as my back arched. I could feel already ready to explode from the pleasure.

"Cullen, I'm going to..." He kept going; I could feel him smiling as he worked, and before I could have another coherent thought, I was releasing onto him. He lapped it up and kept softly kissing me all over as I finished. He looked up at me, smiling.

"Oh my God. That. Was. Amazing." I stuttered.

"Good. Now it gets better." He reached over to his pants and pulled out a condom. Once he had it on, he leaned down, kissing his way up to my lips again. My hands ran up and down his muscle flexed back. 

"Are you sure, Avery?" He whispered out, licking my neck and sucking on my earlobe.

"Yes, Cullen. Please. I want this. I want you." Those words were all it took as I felt him start to slip inside of me. He knew this was my first real-time having sex, and he was taking it slow. My hips rocked up against him, begging for more. He slid inside, and it felt amazing. Our bodies meshed perfectly, his lips all over me. Every few moments, I would gasp in pleasure. I opened my eyes and kept them on him, watching him, our eyes locked together.

"Cullen, harder." He smiled at me as he began to push harder. I could feel myself getting close again. He leaned down, fluttering kisses up and down my neck.  "You're so beautiful." He moaned. "You feel amazing." He pushed harder, faster, and before I knew it, we were both coming undone, wrapped in each other, panting and sweating together. He slid out of me and disposed of the condom. He crawled back up the bed, pulling the sheet over us as I turned to him.

"Thank you," I spoke softly.

"Thank you?" He chuckled.

"That was amazing and perfect, and you were amazing and perfect."

"You are perfect and amazing." He wrapped his arm around me and pulled me to his chest, kissing my cheek. I laid over onto his chest. His breathing was deep.

"I don't want to go tomorrow." I groaned.

"I know; I'm not excited about it either."

"But you'll come to Tarran's in July?" I asked, looking up at him.

"I'm coming to you in July." He kissed me.

We both snuggled into each other and quickly fell into sleep. Cullen stirred me awake around three in the morning, as he had to leave, and my flight was at five as well. I sat up in the bed; knees pulled to my chest and the sheet covering me. I was fighting the urge to cry with everything in me. I didn't want to come off as that needy and desperate after last night. My heart broke at the thought of leaving him, though; he made me feel like an entirely different person, a person I liked a lot. Cullen pulled his shirt over his head then crawled up next to me.

"Tuck will be here to take you to the airport. The flight will be fine; I know you can do it, so please don't stress about it." He rubbed my hand.

"I'm not even worried about the flight, I guess." I squeaked out. He wrapped his big arms around me, pulling me to his lap, not even caring that I was naked with the sheet falling off. He stroked my back.

"I'm so sorry, Avery."

"For what?"

"For not being able to come with you. I will be there as soon as possible, though. This has been the best two weeks of my life and last night was the best night." He kissed my cheek, the corner of my lips, and down my neck as he spoke.

"Don't apologize. This has been amazing; that's why I don't want to leave. I want to live in this little bubble of perfection."

Cullen stood, forcing himself to pull away from me. I wrapped the sheet around me and followed him to the door. As usual, my body betrayed me, and the tears slowly started to fall down my cheeks.

"Please, don't cry. Call me, text me, video chat, and I will be there the absolute second I can be." He rubbed my face, using his thumb to wipe away the tears. He looked like he may cry himself. I buried my head in his chest, holding on to him for life.

"Be safe, call and text me all the time, please." I sniffled. I grabbed his face and kissed him with my all to make sure he remembered what we had, and then I let him leave, taking my heart with him.

*Vote, please!  Comment your thoughts!  Follow me as well!*