No Explanation

⤥⊰⚬⚬⊱⤦

⤥⊰⚬⚬⊱⤦

[Don't play the song yet]

"I fucked up, big time" voice muffled as he kept his face pressed against jimins pillow "but what went wrong?" The blonde man laying beside his best friend "I don't know" rolling on his back looking up at the ceiling "he loved the place and the food was great and so was the whole dinner... and then I confessed my feelings to him" eyes going slightly wide "what if he doesn't like me back? What if I mistook the signals? What if I ruined our friendship?" Groaning hiding his face on his hands "but what did he say?" Not getting at all where everything went wrong on the date his best friend had been not long ago that night.

"Well he said he needed some time and ofcourse I told him he could take it" a small pout on his lips "maybe he isn't sure of his feelings or maybe he isn't ready for a relationship hobi, giving him some time doesn't mean you did anything wrong" the blondes comforting words making a single tear escape the olders eye "I really like him jimin" a fond smile on the blondes lips as he nodded knowing how happy these so called namjoon made his best friend smile and feel happy.

The ringing of Hoseoks phone cutting the silence the taller man gasping "it's him" jimin looking over at the phone his friends date name displayed on the screen "then answer him!" Quickly nodding as he got up and left the room for some privacy answering the phone, now jimins own phone dinging.

Jeon:
What are you doing?

Love:
I'm with my friend

Jeon:
You aren't home?

Love:
I'm, we are at my place

Jeon:
Come over?

Jimins eyes shifting from his phone to the wide open door and then to his drawer before jumping out of his bed locking the door and changing into a set of black lingerie Quickly placing back on his clothes and unlocking again the door surprised to see already there his friend "oh you are back" Hoseoks wide heart shaped smile as he nodded "go with him already" getting that the phone call had gone well as he was engulfed in a hug from the taller before he left.

Love:
I'll be there in 10

...

Finally the stress of these whole planning started to wash off almost half a month gone by as now jimin got ready for the first party the company was having, looking at himself on the mirror his black leather pants fitting the plain black button up shirt his collarbone visible along the golden necklace he had on; a pair of black boots with some heel.