Tell Him

⤥⊰⚬⚬⊱⤦

⤥⊰⚬⚬⊱⤦

A week passed by and he had never expected to move in with jungkook so quickly but the moving wasn't what worried him but the return of his best friend who came to be on his way already "hey um" leaning on the door frame of jungkooks room "do you mind if Hoseok comes by? He well doesn't know about" signaling to the whole house "these moving in idea or about... the baby" a small smile from the big doe eyed man as he nodded not really minding the blondes friend coming over watching him leave noticing how his belly kept on growing.

Jimin was the one to decide over staying on different rooms insisting over how much the bigger man had already done for him and not really knowing how he would manage to be in the same room with him for 9 months.

Changing into more comfortable clothes seating by the edge of his new bed on his new room softly caressing his growing tummy "can you hear me already?" A small sigh leaving him as he rubbed his small bump looking around the room standing up once again and placing on his slippers wondering off on the big apartment, jimin was amazed not even he was able to afford this kind of apartment sure it wasn't the first time he came over but he never really looked around the place, besides most time they would hook up it would be on his own apartment reason why jungkook knew where everything was, slowly making his way through the hallway finding the first room hesitantly opening it to find a bathroom stepping in to look better at it but ending uninterested.

Walking out and clicking close the door finding the next door a small gasp leaving his plump lips at the sight of what would be an office or to be more specific jungkooks office but what made jimin enter the room was the colors not so similar to the ones on the other rooms discreet yet bright for the eye, walking over to the crystal clear desk everything perfectly ordered and clean his gaze moving to the bookshelf all types of books in it "I guess you found my office" a small jump as he got startled by the older "sorry" giggling at the reaction of the shorter.

"Yeah I wanted to see around" Hearing jungkooks footsteps approach him his eyes glued to a book in his hands "you have a very beautiful home by the way" his words true as he had liked the elegance yet simpleness of the tallers home "glad you are liking my apartment" placing back into its place the book he had on his small hands looking around making his way around the slightly big room "it's really beautiful how you got the colors mixed" his eyes finally catching jungkooks whose breath hitched "thanks" the bell going off making jimins eyes show worry once again "it will be fine" he nodded to the taller before making their way to the living room.

"I will recive him you can seat down" trying to comfort him as he left the blonde male on his living room and went to attend the door or more likely the man banging his fist on it "please stop hurting my door" a huge glare from the older making jungkook sigh "come in" opening the door wider quickly closing it and following the older into the living room "jimin!" The males smile bright as he half hugged the man sitting "hi hobi" his own smile wide as he patted the seat beside him letting him take it jungkook taking a seat on the couchs arm rest behind jimin "how was the trip?" Hoseoks smile widening even more if possible "great! Namjoon loved my hometown and when we toured around his we... well we bumped into his parents" rubbing the back of his neck "but now you tell me, why are you here and not at your place?"

"That's actually part of the important thing i wanted to tell you and it would be better if I told you in person" the gaze of the male in front of jimin moving to the one behind him "oh do you want me to leave?" Standing up but waiting for an answer of the blonde man "no please stay" not knowing what could happen if he was left alone with the older man "alright" taking once again his seat behind jimin the short male taking a breath as he embraced himself for the worst "jungkook suggested it since it would be easier and well... I moved in I will be living here for a while" Hoseok staring dumbfounded at the younger "you see, I am pregnant" his face blank for moment before his eyes slowly widened "y-you you are?!" Jimin softly nodding Hoseoks eyes moving down to the barely visible bump of jimin "oh my God!" Softly caressing his tummy before tightly hugging the blonde "but W-when? Who-" his eyes moving to the man behind jimin whose smile soon disappeared as he was pulled by his shirt, Hoseoks hand fisting jungkooks shirt.

"Hoseok!" Trying to stay calm as he watched his best friend attacking the other black haired male "did he forced you?!" Quickly shaking his head "hobi let him go already" letting go but grabbing him from the ear the younger hissing "hurt jimin and I will murder you" letting go as jungkook rushed behind the blonde "okay so what just happened?" Jimin now standing up as he separated both males "look I'm really happy you are pregnant and I don't really care how it happened, what I care about is him" signaling to the taller man behind jimin who sighed "I know Hoseok i do, and I will take responsibility of the baby why do you think I asked jimin to move in with me? These way I can help him and be there whenever he needs help" the eldest eyes softening looking between both of them before slowly walking to his best friend wrapping him in a hug "i will be fine hobi, jungkook is here" Feeling the older nod he pulled away.

...

"You look happier these days" her chin on top of her hand as she stared at the man behind his desk with a sudden smile "do I?" Leaning back and looking at the woman "yeah, what's the deal?" His own smile provoking one on her "nothing special" shrugging but his smile giving him away "who is it?" Giggling to himself "jeon spit out" but he only shook his head their relationship still complicated "what about you? Weren't you seeing someone?" Now his co-workers smile widening "maybe" shrugging leaning on her own seat "Yang spit out" mimicking her words getting back an eye roll from her "you won't tell me i won't tell you" looking back at her computer.

"His names is jimin" with a smile looking back at him "now you are talking" Teasingly wiggling her brows "just the name" rolling a second time her eyes "Min-Hyuk" biting on her lip trying to suppress her smile "he's got you already, hasn't he?" Laughing as he knew the expression suddenly the glass door to the room opening making them both look up quickly standing up at the important face "Mr.Hak how can we help you?" Jungkook speaking being the teams leader "Jungkook good to see you here, I would like to talk with you" Confused walking out with him leaving a small tension behind.

"Kook stop being so awkward" his lips forming a small pout "can you tell me what's it that you need Mr.Hak?" Knowing where these was going maintaining a distance as he had taken a step closer to him "jungkook stop being like these you know why we are here" he sighed his hands in his pockets "Ji-Hoon I don't like you, so please stop whatever these is" Irritated as he was reminded of previous events "you are just confused" Reaching out for him but Jungkook turned around now completely facing him "I'm not confused, what happened that time was a mistake and we both where drunk" starting to walk away "why?! Why do you treat me these way?!" Halting on his steps looking over his shoulder at the slightly shorter man.

"If treating you like these will make you realize your nonexistent feelings for me; then good to know, so I won't stop"

Shuffling in the office gathering stuff as his working hours where soon to be over "jimin Ms.Lee is looking for you" giving a grateful look to taemin by letting him know before getting his bag and coat walking to the womans office "Mr.Park please take a seat" someone already on the right seat as he took the left one "jimin these is Mr.Han he works for the company you where just in charge of" shaking hands with the young man "he is here because he would like you to plan an event for Mr.Hak"