Beautiful

⤥⊰⚬⚬⊱⤦

⤥⊰⚬⚬⊱⤦

[Don't play the song yet]

He was excited about today not being able to go out as much as before and soon he had to keep on planning a new clients party so the timing was perfect for him; aside he could get some pregnancy clothes, placing on his soft mint green fluffy sweater along a black and white silky polka skirt long but not long enough to reach the floor checking himself his cute baby bump visible, taking his bag and leaving the apartment getting in his car and driving to jungkooks office.

Soon arriving to the big building carefully getting out of his car and inside the building fixing his bag on his shoulder as he walked to jungkooks floor and office, tip toeing to see inside the office "can I help you?" Looking behind him a bright smile making its way up his face "yes! I'm looking for Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook" her own smile appearing as she nodded "yes these is his floor but at the moment he is on a meeting"

"Oh I see" a small pout on his lips "may I ask who are you?" Intrigued not knowing the blonde man "I'm Jimin" shaking hands with the woman her eyes moving to his free one holding his belly "oh my God! You are the jimin?!" Shocked that these was the man her leader had told her about "I guess" chuckling at her expression "why don't you wait for him inside? he will be out soon" opening the glass door for him as he smiled at her making his way inside "thank you" Guiding the blonde man to the desks signaling him to take a seat on jungkooks chair "these is his desk?" Still surprised by the amount of cleanness the man had "yeah" chuckling to the man.

"How long have you and jungkook known each other?" Not knowing that part of their story "for a while know probably, almost the year?" Surprised by how long they have known each other, loud voices approaching the glass door being opened as more workers stepped into the room between them jungkook "love what are you doing here?" His smile widening at the sudden visit while jimin glared at him "I told you we where going shopping with hobi and joon" glare turning into a small pout "right right" a snort from the girl as she looked away feeling jungkooks glare "I guess you already met Areum" jimins smile big as he nodded.

"Let me get my stuff so we can leave" a small glare as he nodded at the tall man "jimin, do you mind?" Signaling to his belly "no at all" letting her caress his tummy "my goodness your belly is already getting so big" laughing at the woman as she pulled away "okay let's go, and you make sure to send me the documents" giving a firm nod "aye captain" jimin stood up starting to walk ahead jungkook rushing behind him "for a pregnant man you walk fast" huffing as jimins speed slowed "how does she know me?" Looking for moment to the man beside him and then ahead of himself Jungkooks eyes going slightly wide "well maybe your name came up at some point?" Shrugging trying to play it cool jimin humming.