FOUR

𝙆𝘼𝙈𝙄𝙉𝘼𝙍𝙄 𝙇𝙀𝙏 𝙊𝙐𝙏 a stifled yawn as aizawa entered the classroom

𝙆𝘼𝙈𝙄𝙉𝘼𝙍𝙄 𝙇𝙀𝙏 𝙊𝙐𝙏 a stifled yawn as aizawa entered the classroom. it was their usual homeroom session in the morning, and based on what happened the night before, some sort of punishment would be met out.

"kaminari, l/n," aizawa said, "there was a problem last night."

y/n nodded, and looked across to see kaminari gulp.

"because of the explosions, some of the doors were charred. it woke a lot of students too, so i think i need to deal with this," aizawa said, monotonous as ever. "both of you will have one hour of detention. but since it's your first time this year, i will not make you do chores as a punishment."

after aizawa addressed a few more situations, he dismissed the class. kaminari sagged in his seat. "i wanted to go out with the rest of the squad this afternoon," he whined.

y/n got up from her seat, pulling her chair with her. she dragged it in front of kaminari's desk, sitting at the same table as him. "sorry," she mumbled. "i also promised to teach dark shadow how to dance."

just then, the whole squad from last night walked towards kaminari's table.

"sorry we didn't own up," mina apologised while sero and kirishima nodded their heads. "it's unmanly for us not to admit to being part of the game."

"you weren't involved in waking bakugou up! it's fine!" y/n stated, volleying them an easy smile.

"i still feel kinda bad, though," sero said, rubbing the back of his neck.

"me too," kirishima agreed.

"don't be!" y/n waved her hand in the air dismissively. she leaned forward, letting her head rest in her arms. "anyway, we'll be together, so it's fine, right, kaminari?"

"wait, i forgot we're gonna be together!" kaminari exclaimed, standing up from excitement and slamming the table a little too loudly.

"you forgot? excuse me, the disrespect."

"sorry!"

"forgiven but never forgotten, kami."

"kami?"

"kami."

"a nickname? makes me feel special, yo." kaminari didn't bother to hide the evident blush on his cheeks. "is this asking me out?"

y/n smirked, pulling kaminari down by his tie so their faces were inches apart. "you never get anywhere with girls so you take these stuff too seriously," y/n laughed, poking his cheek with her free hand before strolling away.

y/n faintly heard a "yo, she got you there, man," and a "she got game!" as she walked away from the scene and she laughed lightly.

come to think of it, i wonder why he doesn't get girls.

a/n
she walked away so
he wouldnt be
more embarrassed
than he already was lol