Chapter 9

Yey a new chapter!!

I don't have an update schedule because I can't follow any of them. I update whenever I want and If I'm motivated to write :))

But I try to update once a week!

I love y'all <33

Enjoy the new chapter.

Harry/Marcel's P.O.V.

I left the school building and approached my car.

I was in a little bit of a hurry.

Firstly I didn't want to get caught by Zayn. Which was a situation I needed to fix and running into him wouldn't help.

Secondly, I needed to be home as quickly as possible to work on the song before Louis came.

Louis was coming to my house. In- I checked the time -2 hours.

I opened the door of my car and got in the front seat.

The drive home wasn't long. When I finally entered the house no one came to greet me.

This morning when I left the house my mum was here. Probably something had come up and she had to return to London or something. As usual.

I sighed and got up to my room.

I only had a week to finish the song. I have written some of the lyrics but it was far from finished.

The song's name was 'Infinity' for now I wasn't really sure.

I changed into some grey sweatpants and a white shirt to get comfy. I looked around my bedroom and it was quite a mess. There were clothes everywhere, my desk was filled with papers and books which were mostly song lyrics. My bed was unmade because of the hurry in the morning.

Started cleaning the room. After 20 minutes I was pretty happy with the result. It looked much tidy the way I liked it.

I opened the curtains that covered the ground to ceiling windows and let the daylight enter the room.

Eyeing my guitar next to my bed balanced against the wall. I realized I really needed to work on the song.

I grabbed my guitar and the unfinished lyrics of Infinity that I've found while cleaning.

I sat down on the bed and started humming the melody I was thinking of for the song.

After some time I was finally making some progress.

I have finished the chorus of the song.

It was coming together. I started strumming the strings of the guitar with the melody I was thinking and started singing along with it.

How many nights does it take to count the stars?

That's the time it would take to fix my heart

Oh, baby, I was there for you

All I ever wanted was the truth,

yeah, yeah

How many nights have you wished someone would stay?

Lie awake only hoping they're okay

I never counted all of mine

If I tried, I know it would feel like

Infinity

Infinity, Infinity yeah

Infinity

When I finished it. It honestly sounded pretty good. I was glad about the outcome. Of course, It could definitely use some work but still, I was pleased.