Chapter 14

I can't thank y'all enough for all the support!
(Louis looks like this but his hair is like frat boy Louis)
-

Louis's P.O.V.

I jumped out of my bed in a hurry, dropping my phone on the bed. I grabbed my jeans and put them on.

I have just finished texting with Harry and he had sent me the address of the coffee shop that we've planned on meeting up.

I have been texting Harry. Harry Styles.

This whole situation still somehow felt like a dream and I was worried that any moment I was going to wake up with an alarm clock buzzing.

But talking with Harry didn't feel like I was talking to some kind of celebrity. Even though I didn't really know him I still felt oddly comfortable with him.

While these thoughts wandered in my head I was going through my suitcase to find some clothes to wear for my 'meet-up' with Harry.

I finally decided on a green Adidas hoodie that I loved. I put the hoodie on and grabbed my phone and the hotel key from the bedside table.

I was ready to go. I ran into the bathroom to glance at my reflection. My hair was dry enough. I ran my hand through it a couple of times to fluff it a bit more. I finally decided it looked pretty good and left the bathroom.

Danielle was sleeping in her bed peacefully. She was always a deep sleeper and it was always hard to wake her up and considering she was very tired from tonight, I doubted she would wake up so I moved towards the door.

After sneaking out of the hotel room as quietly as possible and getting down to the lobby I glanced down to my phone screen and it showed that it was little over 1 am.

The place was only 10 minutes away from the hotel so I quietly left the hotel and started walking towards the cafe.

London at night was pretty peaceful, the streets that were built between the long buildings were silent, there wasn't really anyone wandering around the streets.

I pretty much had no idea where I was going. I opened my maps app and started going towards where Harry sent the address to.

As I was walking down the city it looked pretty amazing in the night time and I realized I have been loving my time in London so far. The concert was spectacular, especially the new song!

The song was still fresh in my head and I started humming Diana while walking.

After a quick walk, I finally saw the cafe that Harry was talking about. When I got closer I saw a long figure leaning against the wall of the building.

I quickly realized it was none-other than Harry. He was wearing some skinny jeans and a basic black shirt. His inked skin was showing and, seeing them right now felt more real than before. He had a sweatshirt but it was tossed on his shoulder and he was glancing down at his phone.

I slowly approached him and he realized my presence and put his phone back in his pocket.

"Hey," I said, greeting him without letting any trace of my nervousness get to my voice.

"You actually came," He said, smiling widely at me. He pushed himself off the wall moving closer to me.

"You kinda begged me to" I replied as I smiled. I didn't knew how was I managing to press all my nervousness down and to also sass him. But Hey, he was fun to mess with.

He averted his eyes downwards looking at his shoes for a second before meeting my eyes "Yeah" he said as he chuckled.

Chuckled!? Harry Styles was chuckling like a little school girl. Even though I would tease him for it I couldn't help myself to find it very cute.