Chapter 6

Sorry for not updating :/

It's my exam weak rn so I was studying but here you go :))

Enjoy the new chapter ily <3

Harry/Marcel POV

My head was pounding and I heard an alarm ringing. My alarm always rang at 7 am in the morning even if I didn't set it. I groaned at the sound. I stopped the unbearable sound and now the only thing I wanted was to go back to sleep.

But unfortunately, I couldn't do that. It was a school day and I had to get ready or else I was going to be late.

I woke up and got to the bathroom. I was going to do my daily routine but I was too tired for it. I only put my contact lenses on and let my curls run wild. I put on my Marcel outfit and grabbed a black beanie to cover my unruly curls.

Of course, couldn't forget the bruise on my cheekbone. I had under eye circles from lack of sleep. It was still there and the makeup was gone. I didn't really care at this point so I grabbed my nerdy glasses and put them on. Honestly, I looked like shit but did it really mattered?

I got downstairs and I was immediately greeted by mum. "Hi darling, did you sleep well?" she said smiling.

"Yeah, but I'm pretty tired I came home too late," I said.

I got into the kitchen and made myself a toast and a mug of coffee with milk. I sat down and had breakfast. My mum came to the kitchen sat next to me.

"So some new family moved into our neighborhood and I met the lady she was really lovely. We talked a little and they are coming here for dinner tonight" she said smiling.

I honestly didn't know what to say. It wasn't her house and it kinda bothered me that she said 'our' neighborhood she didn't even live here but let it slide. My headache was worst than my little irritation. 

So I guess having some company wouldn't hurt anyone. 

"Okay that would be lovely," I said. I had already finished my toast. I took the last sip from my morning coffee. " Gotta go mum see you after school then," I said while getting up and give my mum a quick kiss on the cheek before leaving the house.

I got into my car and started driving to school.

I was honestly scared to go there today because of the beating yesterday. I didn't want to be alone anymore. I guess I had Niall for that. 

Niall. Shit. I totally ditched him yesterday. 

I had Niall's number on my Marcel phone but I never opened it yesterday.

Then I saw 12 unread messages and 2 missed calls. 

Shit. I messed up bad haven't I? I was scared to read them but I opened the messages nevertheless.

Niall: Hey Marcel I didn't see you at the class 

Niall: where are you?

Niall: Marcellll

Niall: Are you coming today its 3rd period

Niall: Marciiii ????

      missed call from Niall

Niall: look at your phone

Naill: Marcell????????

Niall: are you sick or something?

Niall: Answer Marciii ??!!

Niall: If you are not here who am I going to sit with at lunchhhh?