Chapter 17: Lending Him a Hand

Chapter 17:

Lending Him a Hand

I went to sit down in front of the ball as she was around the other side. Terra stared at me willingly and I seemed very confused about the entire thing. Who was my one true love…? And was I his? Was is going to be Kurando or Shiki… or even Zero if I ever lost the other two and Yuuki went with Kaname. I wouldn’t be unhappy with him but I would be lacking enjoyment and fun.

   Terra laughed jollily, “You’re trying to think of whom I’m speaking of, yes? Well I know you two are meant to be together, forever.” She whispered with a grin. She placed her hands over the Mystical ball and it began to change in colour, the blue seemed as if it was travelling like sea waves and getting darker in colour. Terra’s eyes turned a bright white colour and she sat there staring at the wall behind me, not speaking or anything… it kinda scared me. The water in the room stopped flowing, as if time stopped around Terra while she was doing—whatever she was doing! I was so confused and my heart started to race.

   Soon, everything collapsed and went back to normal and Terra glanced at me with her normal blue eyes again. “Sorry if I worried you, I was seeing our first journey and what happens.” She spoke softly.

   I gasped, “You can see what happens in the future for us?!” I didn’t realize she could do that, but I then realized I had it all wrong.

   She laughed, “No, the past for the boy you love the most. We’re in it multiple times.” I just sat there staring at her for a moment.

   “Um… I thought you said you’d only take me on one trip, why are we there more than once?” I asked sitting up straight but I was also shifting awkwardly in my seat.

   She sighed, “Well it hasn’t happened yet for us… Before we go,” She held my hands over the ball, “All I can tell you is this and you might know who it is.” I stared her deeply in the eyes as her mouth opened, “Why do you think he finds interest in you than any other girl?” She whispered. My eyes widened and my stomach turned, the water began to stop again and I felt as if the air was getting lighter and lighter around us.

   “Terra!” I cried as a slow wind picked up and began to increase in speed, “I have two questions before we go! Is this safe? What the hell is this thing?” I shouted pointing at the blue ball. The wind was very loud I couldn’t even hear myself think.

   “Yes this is safe, and this ‘ball’ is known as the ‘Blue Pearl’, very rare and it’s how I generate my power to go back in time!” She cried back with a smile. Her hands tightened on mine and I closed my eyes as I began to feel dizzy and all of a sudden the world among myself and Terra was blurring out and being replaced with an outside area where trees grew and a street was nearby a park and houses a lined the area. Once our feet were steady on the ground, I feel back and laid on the floor for a bit.

   “Argh,” I mumbled and looked up at Terra standing over me. “I cannot believe this worked. I then suddenly realized we were in the place where my one true love was in as a kid I believed so I instantly jumped up and looked around. “Where is he?” I asked and Terra placed her hand around my wrist and carried it through the air. She pointed out where my love was on the street and I looked stunned at him. He was standing there looking at the path beneath himself, he didn’t look too happy. Three older boys were standing over him yelling and pushing him about. I stared angrily at them.

   “I seriously wanna kill them.” I said as I stared in interest. I was furious with the boys who thought they were stronger and more powerful over him. I continued to stare at the boy from a distance… looking for hair colour, eye colour, anything to tell apart the differences from either Shiki or Kurando.