Chapter 16: Are You Ready to Die?

Dream was walking to the coords George gave him for the heck of it. Obviously George was going to try and kill him but how? Dream just shrugged it off as George would probably be hiding somewhere in the room. The blonde started to tap his sword against the wall out of pure boredom which slowly but surely, somehow, made cracks in it. Though soon he noticed and sighed.

D: "That's dumb."
"You're dumb."

Dream aimed his bow behind him then infront of him. Was George still invisible? The potion has surely ran out by now has it not?

D: "George where are you so I can't kill you already?"
"In your head."
D: "... What?"

He got no reply this time.

D: "Okay then..."

Dream just continued to walk as he chuckled a bit.

D: "I'm really going insane huh?"

He laughed a bit before tripping on something. A tripwire hook, followed by a sound he was all too familiar with.

Sssssss...

D: "Shit."

Dream quickly got up and stumbled out of the portal room. Just in time too. The TNT went off and Dream started to laugh again. This time with more instantiy.

D: "AHAHAHAH! OH GEORGE IS GONNA BE PISSED."

He said as he ran up the stairs and jumped into the portal, soon ariving on the obsidian platform.

~

Dream has made the advancement [The End]

SN: "NOOOO. C'MON DUDE-"
BBH: "Aww man..."
SN: "I am SO screwed-"
S: "Aren't all of us?"
SN: "Yeah but- George is gonna come after me. You heard you were THERE Skeppy."
S: "... True."

Sapnap then looked at just message he JUST got from his good "friend" George

GeorgeNotFound whispers to you: I know you weren't going to. But we made a deal remember? Watch your back Sap.

The arsonist sighed and looked at a previous message he got from the brit- oh wait he messaged him the coords.

SN: "wElp. Looks like we're heading to the end."

Sapnap laughed before feeling something cold on his hand.

S: "YES! Okay I can walk for a bit."
SN: "Thank god-"
S: "Hey!"

Skeppy rolled his eyes and hopped off Sapnap's back as Sapnap told them the coords.

F: "Well what are we waiting for? Let's go!"

Fundy said with excitement. For whatever reason. Bad simply chuckled before going in the air.

BBH: "Agreed! Let's go you muffinheads!"

And with that Bad took off, followed by Fundy and soon everybody else. Once again they started to talk about random things as they were fairly far from the portal room. Though soon Bad and Skeppy started fighting.

BBH: "YOU KILLED MY HORSE-"
S: "YOU LOST RICARDO BAD-"
BBH: "I FOUND HIM THOUGH!-"
S: "YEAH! AFTER 5 MINUTES!"
BBH: "SKEPPY I WILL DIVORCE YOU RIGHT NOW-"

After that the two stopped arguing. But they still talked. Well Skeppy. The diamond boy was trying to get Bad to forgive him. Sapnap was just laughing at the entire thing.

<MegaPVP> Remember when I killed the horse then left the game :D

Skeppy looked at the chat and sighed.