Chapter 8: Back in action!

George was just sitting near a lava pool and Sapnap as trying to find a n y ore at all. For some reason they were rare even though they were in a cave. Not just Fundy's cave mind you, an already generated cave.

"I FOUND DIAMONDS!"

Sapnap shouted which made George jump and almost fall in the lava pool.

"GOD DAMN IT SAPNAP-"

George said while taking out his pickaxe, which was now iron by the way, and running to his friend. Soon they reached each other and started talking which was started by Sapnap.

"What do you think everybody else is doing?"

"Probably mining or looking for something to mine."

"Yeah. Probably..."

There was awkward silence for a bit before Sapnap spoke again.

"So do you have your own plan about getting the mask off Dream?"

"... Not really."

"Heh. It's me and Bad's fault this is even happening. We kinda cheated when Dream came to the village and tried to attack us."

"No it's mine."

"Wha-"

"After you 2 died Dream was still chasing me until I mined into the wall. Then my dumbass decided to cheat and use my power. And guessing he saw I had a headache he assumed I used my power at one point. I started all this shit and I basically lost my best friend cause of it..."

George said as he stopped mining. Sapnap went over to him and smiled a bit, trying to cheer George up atleast a little bit.

"It's not you're fault George You could say it was Dream's fault cause he didn't allow us to use our powers."

Sapnap said while George looked at him.

"I guess..."

"Sooooooo wanna go back to the 3 by 3?"

Sapnap asked while getting the remaining ores he could find in the area. George sighed and counted how many items he had.

"Yeah. Let's go."

He said before walking back and Sapnap walking behind him.

~

"SGEPPY YOU MUFFIN GET BACK HERE-"

"NOT UNTIL YOU GIVE ME MY PICK BACK-"

Bad and Skeppy were chasing each other around a cave while A6d was just trying to mine some iron god damn it-

"Can you two stop it-"

"THEN TELL BAD TO GIVE ME MY PICK!"

Skeppy shouted while Bad have him a light punch. Which still delt half a heart.

"Shouldn't we be talking about how to get the mask of Dream?"

BBH: "I-I thought we were going with Fundy's plan."

"I was talking about if the plan failed like most of his do."

S: "Tell B-"

BBH: "FINE HERE'S YOUR DUMB PICK!"

Bad shouted as he threw the pickaxe to Skepy but couldn't help laughing after the fact.

S: "Thank you. Now I feel like 6 of us should attack him while 1 tries to get the mask off."

BBH: "But what if he dies?!"

S: "Mhn. True..."

The 3 thought for a few moments before Bad spoke up.