Chapter 14: Lies,Lies,Lies.

BOOM

...

G: "Well that didn't go to plan..."

George chuckled while looking at Sapnap, who got launched back a bit and was clearly shocked.

SN: "George."

G: "Yes Sapnap?"

SN: "..."

Sapnap was silent for a while checking his health bar. Half a heart. He was really close to the TNT in the first place so of course he was low but... so was George.

SN: "WHAT. THE FUCK?!"

George was taken aback a bit. This wasn't Sapnap's normal raging when he lost big time in manhunt. No. This was yelling like he just lost somebody he loved. Yeah. He was MAD.

SN: "I UNDERSTAND TAKING OUT A SWORD TO FIGHT ME AND POSSIBLY GET AWAY BUT LIGHTING TNT WHEN YOU'RE THAT CLOSE?! ESPECIALLY WITH 9 PIECES OF TNT!? THE HELL IS GOING ON WITH YOUR MIND?!"

BBH: "Sapnap-"

SN: "NOT NOW BAD."

G: "Why do you suddenly care so much?"

SN: "SUDDENLY?! THE ONLY REASON I DIDN'T KILL YOU BACK THERE IS CAUSE I CARE ABOUT YOU! WE'RE FRIENDS GEORGE. AND WE HAVE BEEN FOR A REALLY LONG TIME."

G: "..."

D: "Am I interrupting something?"

Dream laughed as he stuck his head from around the corner, looking at everybody. Sapnap groaned and turned around.

SN: "Yes actually. So fuck off."

D: "Ok-"

Dream started to run away which startled Sapnap.

SN: "Wait fuc-"

G: "Damn it-"

George started to run after Dream before his arm got grabbed by Sapnap.

SN: "No you don't. You're staying here until you give me that TNT."

G: "Is it really that important!?"

SN: "YES!"

BBH: "Umm. We're gonna be going after Dream. See you muffins later!"

Bad said as he ran after Dream alone with Fundy, A6d, and Mega.

S: "Uh... Guys!"

Skeppy yelled but the 4 were too far away to hear him.

S: "God damn it-"

The diamond boy sighed as he looked at Sapnap and George. Might as well watch this when you got half of your leg missing right?

SN: "George I swear to god give me the damn TNT."

G: "Are you gonna kill me if I don't? There's nothing you can do to make me give it to you."

Sapnap opened his mouth to protest but closed it again. George was right. There WAS nothing he could do. He can't kill him cause he would be dead forever and George obviously isn't going to hand over the TNT with words. George scoffed and started to walk away but Sapanp spoke again.

SN: "I-I'll place the TNT in the portal room!"

The brit stopped and turned around with a small grin on his face.

G: "After Mega knocked me out and you tied me up?"

Sapnap nodded but Skeppy could tell he was nervous. He wouldn't do that ri-