Chapter 15: It's Ready.

A6d sighed and put the belt in his pocket.

SN: "How did you even see through that?"
A: "They weren't covering my ENTIRE vision. I could still see."
S: "It didn't look like it."
A: "Whatever."

A6d laughed and tried to keep up with the others.

SN: "How did Dream even manage to cut that off?"
BBH: "Well he IS pretty fast so I wasn't that surprised. Honestly it was kinda expected!"

Bad laughed.

BBH: "I mean, you saw how fast he cut off my arm after all."

His voice got a bit quiet the more he spoke before going completely quiet.

S: "Bad it wasn't your fault y'know."
BBH: "Oh I know Skeppy! I-I just feel like I shouldn't have cheated y'know?"
SN: "Same."
S: "Oh- Hey Mega! Do you even have a power?"

Skeppy asked as he looked behind him a bit. Mega though for a bit before shaking his head no.

S: "H a loser-"

Mega stopped walking and pulled up chat.

S: "Y'know you could just use the sign as always-"

<MegaPVP> Skeppy im *this* close to snapping the bones in your limbs.

The diamond boy chuckled a bit and Sapnap just started to run.

SN: "Jesus fucking christ-"

~

<MegaPVP> Skeppy im *this* close to snapping the bones in your limbs.

George looked at the chat in surprise. Mega was a bit violent recently hm? George sighed and entered the portal room, checked him inventory and grabbed the eyes of ender. He made Fundy give them to him before the entire fiasco with Dream.

"Ok let's see.. 3 filled in already."

He quickly placed them in their spots and-

"FUCK-"

George fell in the empty portal down into the lava...

Yet block clutched it.

While most of his body landed on the block his let hand didn't. He quickly pulled his hand out and placed the water under him. He dunked his hand in and sighed, quickly getting his water back and going up the stairs. He made sure to destroy the silverfish spawner this time and placed the last eye of ender in it's place. The loud sound of whatever the hell that was played, signalling all 12 eyes of ender have been placed. He wasn't gonna go in yet. He still had something to place...

~

Dream chuckled at the noise as he sighed. He didn't have any more food so he would be in pain for a while. He's gotten kinda numb to it.

D: "This is what Techno felt for a moment huh?"

He said before shaking his head.

D: "No. Shut up."

Dream said to himself before standing up straight again.

D: "Just focus... on winning."

He laughed as he clutched his diamond sword. He started walking again all be it quite wobbly. George really messed him up huh? Dream sighed and looked at chat. He chuckled again at Mega's message.

D: "Ok ok ok ok let's go..."

Dream tried to start walking again but it turned out as a run to keep his balance. This wasn't going good. Dream did have to take a few breaks to like, NOT fall on his face. Soon he reached what he was looking for: the spider spawners. He sighed as he looked at his 7 and a half hearts and didn't even have time to think before he was attacked by a spider. He did kill it cause he had a diamond sword but it still came out of no where.