Burying the Past Pt.1

You and Jubilee stood beside Betsy as she looked down at the table where a dead body rested. Her dead body.

Yeah, things weren't simple around here.

You looked at the body as Kitty and Kurt ran the machine to run the tests. Even Rogue was there.

Jubilee: This is just disturbing.

Betsy: It's my body that we're looking at.

Y/N: Yeah, so, this is the original Betsy? And you're, still Betsy but just in a different body?

Betsy: Long story short, yes. Before I was put into this body, I was just Elizabeth Braddock. Daughter to Sir James Braddock. Shortly before I met you in this world, a man by the name of Matsu'o Tsurayaba used my dying body to revive his brain dead lover. As you might be able to tell, things didn't go the way he wanted.

Y/N: So this body you're in now is...

Betsy: Her name was Kwannon. She was a member of the Yakuza. Her mind was transfered into my body but she still died. You and Logan were the ones who actually help remind me who I was.

She looked at you for a split second before she turned back to the table. You looked at Kurt who just shrugged while Kitty kept quiet.

Betsy: Alright. Let's get this over with.

X-Men
--------------

You and Jubilee gathered your gear and had it loaded in the Blackbird while Betsy talked to Rogue about something just out of earshot.

But, the plus side to all of this was the fact that you had a new suit!

Black leather jacke with F/C lining on the arms and zipper while there were slots on the back for your wings. Your gloves have also been modified to suit your new claws while also allowing for easy access to anyone you wanted to tag. You also had a pair of clean jeans on as well as easy to kick off boots. While you had a hood, you still opted to use your hat instead.

Jubilee on the other hand...

Uh, yeah. She was ready too.

Rogue: Are you sure you're alright with this? The Professor means well but are you ready to....

Betsy: It's not him. At least, my Y/N. He's younger and could use the experience.

Rogue: Betsy...

Betsy: I'm fine, Anna.

Rogue: Dissapering after the funeral for four months isn't fine, Betsy. I know that things were hard for you. They were hard for all of us.