The Teachers and Students

Y/N: Holy crap. This place is crazy.

Scott: So everything is just one big commercial now?

Kitty: Yes, Scott. Everything.

You were all standing in the middle of Times Square. The billboards were all electronic and there was so many ads for so many things. The hell is a Channel Dior?

You all wore your uniforms with the exception of Emma who was dressed in a track suit Kitty had lend to her. Speaking of which, Rogue had left Kitty to teach you some new things here and there which was why you were in the middle of New York City.

Kitty: Listen, what we do here is...Jean, get out of my head.

Jean flinched at her words and looked at Kitty.

Jean: Sorry! It gets outta hand sometimes. I was just...

Kitty: If I leave my bedroom door open, it doesn't give you access to go in and look through my stuff, does it?

Bobby: The hell is a Toys R Us?

Y/N: I'm a toy? Holy shit. That explains so much.

Scott punched your shoulder for swearing in front of women, again. You stuck your tounge out while Kitty shook her head.

Kitty: Look, this is a simple exercise. Take out the enemies.

All: Enemies?

Suddenly, there was a loud boom overhead that made you all tense up. You all looked up and watched as several human size robots flew down towards you all.

Hank: And, what are those?

Kitty: Enemies. X-Men, charge.

You all took your stances and prepared for the fight. Well, everyone but you and Emma.

Emma: This seems pointless.

Y/N: Extremely.

Kitty looked at the two of you and sighed.

Scott: Everyone, like we practiced! Get each other's backs and don't give them an opening!

Hank turned to Warren instead.

Hank: I have a better idea. Angel, take me to the top of the big one! I can shut it down old school!

Warren grabbed him and flew up towards the larger robot while Scott beamed one away.

Scott: Guys, we need to...ah!

A blast sent Scott flying across the way while Bobby created an ice path to look around.

Bobby: Woah!

His fun was interrupted when one of the bots blasted his platform and sent him falling. Kitty crossed her arms at the falling debris.

Kitty: So, Jean. What do you have to offer?

Jean: Telekinesis.

Kitty: Let's see it then.

Jean focused her mind and pushed the debris, and Bobby, away so that it would land on the two girls.

Kitty: Decent.

Meanwhile, you and Emma were looking through your new phone to see what the world had to offer.

Emma: Oh. She has really nice nails.

Y/N: I like that jacket. Where can I get that?

Warren dropped Hank ontop of the large robot and he immediately got to work with reprogramming it.