29

Author's P.O.V

     "From now on, first place I-landers please choose the song and the members you want" The voice said as Heeseung and Xinyi stood up. "For this Chemistry test, I'll choose the song Flicker" Heeseung said.

     "I'll choose Dalla dalla for this test" Xinyi said. Then they started choosing the members. Heeseung then chose his members. Heeseung's members were Sunghoon, Jake, Jungwon and K. Xinyi then chose her members after Heeseung.

     Xinyi's members were Chengxiao, Chaeyeon, Yeojin and Kyulkyung. The trainees then went to their perspective dance practice rooms. The trainees who weren't chosen by the 1st ranking I-landers were quite disappointed but they set it aside and started practicing.

     The trainees then distributed their parts. For flicker Heeseung got part 1, K got part 2, Jungwon got part 3, Jake got part 4, and Sunghoon got part 5. For Dive into you Jay got part 1, Sunoo got part 2, Hanbin got part 3, Niki got part 4, Taki got part 5, and Daniel got part 6.

     For Dumdi Dumdi Yeji got part 1, Eunjo got part 2, Rena got part 3, Yuna got part 4, Chaerin got part 5, and Karin got part 6. For Dalla dalla Xinyi got part 1, Chengxiao got part 2, Chaeyeon got part 3, Yeojin got part 4, and Kyulkyung got part 5.

     After the part distributions the trainees then headed to practiced. The trainees then practiced hard the whole day memorizing the dance. Even though the trainees were still disappointed from not being chosen they knew they had no choice but to give their best.

[MID POINT CHECK EVALUATION]

     The trainees gathered in the dance practice room for the midpoint evaluation. "Are your rehearsals doing well? Sungdeuk asked. The trainees then nodded. Then Jay volunteered that their team would go first.

     They then started practicing. "Yeah you're not fully prepared yet. Well... I think it suits you guys well. Especially Jay, it suits you very well" Sungdeuk said. They then bowed down and Heeseung's team were next.

     The producers then advised them that they should practice more and really listen to the song so their dance steps would be on beat. Then Dumdi dumdi's team were called next to show their performance.

[Yeji as Soyeon, Eunjo as Miyeon, Rena as Minnie, Yuna as Yuki, Chaerin as Shuhua and Karin as Soojin]

     After Dumdi dumdi team then bowed down to the producer after their performance. The producers just advised them to practice more and practice facial expressions. Then it was Xinyi's team's turn.

Xinyi as Ryujin, Chengxiao as Yeji, Chaeyeon as Lia, Yeojin as Yuna and Kyulkyung as Chaeryeong.

     Team dalla dalla then bowed down as they finished their performance. "It's good but in some points the choreography doesn't match the beat" Sungdeuk said. The trainees nodded and then they bid goodbye to Sungdeuk and Doobu.

-NEXT DAY-

     The trainees woke up and had breakfast. Then they were called to gather in the living room. The trainees then sat there waiting for the announcement. "The top 3 will have their day of freedom" The voice said.

     The other trainees then pouted jealous. The 6 trainees then went to their rooms and changed got ready. Xinyi went to her room with the other trainees. Chaeyeon then laid down on Xinyi's bed and waited for them to finish preparing.

Girls' outfit: (couldn't find a pic of Jungwon, Sunghoon, and Heeseung on ep. 9 sorry)

     The 6 I-landers then went out of I-land to be welcomed by a van

     The 6 I-landers then went out of I-land to be welcomed by a van. They then entered the van excitedly. Sunghoon and Heeseung were in the front row, Xinyi and Jungwon were on the second row and Kyulkyung and Yeji were in the back row.

     Then the van drove off. They took selfies on their way to the first place. They entered and was welcomed with cute little dogs. Xinyi knelt down to the floor ruffling one of the dogs. Then Heeseung, Jungwon and Sunghoon then observed the dogs.

     Then they joked about the dogs looking like K, Jake, and Jay. While the trainees were feeding and playing with the dogs when Jungwon suddenly saw the nametag of one boy. "Hyung, his name is Doobu" Jungwon said trying not to laugh.

     The trainees then looked towards them. "Which one's name is Doobu?" Sunghoon asked. Jungwon then pointed at the dog near him. "Doobu~" Heeseung said making the others laugh. "Ahh they're so cute" Xinyi said as the golden retriever jumped onto her making her stumble.

     Xinyi then ruffled the dog giggling. "Let's all go back here with the other trainees soon" Kyulkyung said. The trainees then nodded giggling. Then they continued playing with the dogs. After sometime the trainees bid goodbye to the dogs.

     They got into the van and went to the next place. They entered the place and noticed it was a VR zone. The trainees then played the VR. Sunghoon went first. The trainees were laughing at Sunghoon while Jungwon was filming him.

     Then Jungwon, Heeseung, Xinyi, Yeji and Kyulkyung went next. After that they went back to the van and went to the lasts place. They entered the place and it was an ice rink. They then got their skates.

     They then got ready and went to the rink. Sunghoon then got onto the rink and skated while the other watched him. The trainees were amused with his skating. "Yah! Come here you guys can't just stay there!" Sunghoon called urging them.

     They then got into the rink. Kyulkyung and Yeji were clutching onto Xinyi's shirt afraid of falling. Xinyi then helped them skate carefully. They easily learned. Kyulkyung and Yeji then continued skating as Xinyi smiled at them and continued skating.

     Xinyi was smiling to herself since it has been awhile since she's been in an Ice rink. While she was skating Xinyi saw Jungwon just watching them skate. "Yah Jungwonnie! Come here" Xinyi said urging him to come to the ice rink.

     Jungwon then carefully walked towards Xinyi. Xinyi then helped him skate slowly. Jungwon was shaking at first which made Xinyi's giggle. "Chill bro" Xinyi said giggling. Jungwon just gave a nervous chuckle.

     Soon Jungwon learnt how to skate carefully. Then Jungwon carefully made his way to Heeseung and Sunghoon as Xinyi went to Kyulkyung and Yeji who were skating hand in hand. Xinyi jumped on their back making them almost lose their balance.

     Xinyi then pulled their arms making them regain their balance. "Yah, you startled me" Kyulkyung said as Xinyi just giggle at her. After sometime the trainees then went to a shop and bought some gifts for the trainees.

-TO BE CONTINUED-