37

Author's P.O.V

     "Congratulations to the 18 I-landers who made it to Part 2 finale of I-land" The voice said as the banners with new ranking flashed upon the screen. "I-landers please put your name plates to according to your ranking" The voice said as the I-landers nodded.

     "And top 7 I-landers please put your badges on" The voice added. The I-landers then went to get their name plates and badges. Later on the I-landers were told to rest already. They went to their rooms and unpacked their things.

     While they were resting someone knocked on the door. "Come in" Chengxiao said as the door opened revealing K. "Let's have dinner" K said. The girls nodded. "Okie" Yuna said as they stood up. The girls then got out of their room and went to the dining room.

     Xinyi sat on the seat between Kyulkyung and Chaeyeon. When they were complete they started eating while talking about the first day in I-land. They remembered the memories they had with the other trainees.

     They remembered how they started with 46 trainees and ended up with 18 trainees. Good and Bad memories were remembered by the I-landers as they ate dinner altogether. After dinner they went to their rooms and dozed off already.

-NEXT DAY-

     The I-landers woke up early and had breakfast. "I-landers please come to the lobby" The voice said to the trainees who were talking in the lobby. They then went down to the lobby and sat on their seats.

     "I-landers who survived until now, congratulations once again. From now on, to determine the final 7 debut members, we are going to reveal the final test of I-land" The voice said as the I-landers cheered.

     "The final test is the last gateway to determine the final seven. Twelve people will be chosen based on votes from the global viewers and 2 people will be chosen by the producers" The voice said as the trainees listened carefully.

     "Four people will be eliminated and only the 14 who passed the final test can make their dream come true of debuting as global idols in 2020. The final test you'll be presenting will be watched live by the world" The voice said as the I-landers got shocked.

     The I-landers all thought of making a remarkable performance since it would be a live performance. It would also be an advantage if they would be able to get the best parts in the performance.

     They were also nervous that they might encounter some problems or mistakes during the live performance. Unlike the other performances this was a live performance that way it was quite new to them.

     Then the choreography performance was played on the screen. The trainees' songs for the final test were 'Calling (Run to you)' and 'Fancy' written by Bang PD for the trainees. The trainees were excited and nervous.

     "Now, we are going to start the distributing the parts for the final test" The voice said as the choreography for 'Fancy' finished and the lyrics popped up. The trainees then decided that part 1 would be either Heeseung or K (boys), and Xinyi or Kyulkyung girls).

     Then they continued distributing the parts. For 'Calling (Run to you) Heeseung got part 1, K got part 2, Jungwon got part 3, Sunoo got part 4, Sunghoon got part 5, Niki got part 6, Jay got part 7, Jake got part 8, and Daniel got part 9.

     While for 'Fancy' Kyulkyung got part 1, Xinyi got part 2, Yuna got part 3, Chaeyeon got part 4, Chaerin got part 5, Chengxiao got part 6, Yeji got part 7, Yeojin got part 8, and Rena got part 9.

     After the line distribution the trainees sat down in their dance practice rooms and started choosing the team leader, dance leader, and vocal leader and etc. They also talked for a while before starting to practice.

     "Okay, let's stand up and start learning the dance already" Chengxiao said to her co-I-landers as she stood up stretching. They then got ready to learn the dance. While in the boys' dance practice room they also got ready to learn the dance.

     The trainees then started learning the dance and song for the performance. They learnt it seriously because they'll be performing it live and it's the final so they really had to do their best. After hours of practicing they decided to have lunch altogether.

     The trainees started eating talking about how their practice and training is going on. Later on the trainees did their laundry. They went to the laundry room and got the clothes they washed and brought it to the living room where the other trainees were.

     The trainees then got their clothes and fixed it neatly. After tiding fixing their clothes they went back to practice. The trainees learn the dance separately just like how they learnt the dance in the past performances.

     They also scanned through the lyrics. They tried to understand the meaning of the song so they would know how to perform or project it properly. They guided each other during their practices.

     Even though the evaluation for the performance was individual their teamwork is still needed for this performance. The following days past by with the trainees training and practicing with all their strength.

-MIDPOINT CHECK-

     Performance directors Sungdeuk and Doobu went to I-land and did the last midpoint evaluation for I-land. Sungdeuk and Doobu then called the female trainees to show their performance first. The girls then got ready and went to their positions.

     The girls then bowed down to Doobu and Sungdeuk. "This will be the last performance so you guys should give more power to it, try to synchronize more and improve your facial expressions. Remember this is live" Sungdeuk said.

     The girls nodded listening carefully. "Do it more seriously, and give your best. This is the last performance girls, show all you've got" Doobu said. The girls nodded and bowed down. Then the boys got ready and showed their performance.

     The boys then bowed down to the directors. "It feels like you guys are just glossing over things. You're not doing it powerfully and the moves aren't exact. This is the last, and it will be live. So give your best" Sungdeuk said.

     The trainees then bowed down saying thank you, the last midpoint check was over. "Director" Jay said. "Yes?" Sungdeuk asked. "We have something to deliver to you. Could you wait for just a second?" Jay asked.

     "You are delivering something? What do you mean by that?" Doobu asked as Jay hurried to get something. He then entered the room with their gifts. Jay then gave it to the. It was the letter the I-landers wrote for the producers.

     The I-landers wrote letter to show their gratitude towards the directors. "He's crying!" Sungdeuk said teasing Doobu as the trainees giggled. "No! no! Stop it" Doobu said laughing. Then Sungdeuk asked the trainees to take a picture of them.

      Niki took a picture of them while the other trainees just looked at them smiling. They were really thankful of the all the producers and directors who helped them throughout I-land by giving them advises and etc.

-TO BE CONTINUED-

Note: I-land BOOK 1 is almost ending! Are you still willing to read BOOK 2? I hope you will, anyway i hope you liked this chapter!! THANK YOU!!!

Update: Changed Feel special to fancy bcs the live performances were OT8 only