14

Author's P.O.V

     After the girls' performance, the I-landers went back to I-land. The grounders clapped their hands upon seeing the performance. They were thinking that no one might be able to move up to I-land since the I-lander did really well.

     The grounders were nervously waiting if they would be given a chance to perform. While in I-land the I-landers sat on their chairs waiting for the result. The producers talked about the I-landers' performance.

     "They did better than I expected" Rain said to his co-producers. "The team choreograph that shows their teamwork.. the jump was not bad.. although the pyramid looked unstable, I think it wasn't that bad" Rain added referring to the boys.

     "The girls did well, although there were some points that their hand gestures were a bit messy, but so far that was the only matter I saw" Zico said. The other producers nodded. "In order to seem appealing, I told them to show different expressions." Sungdeuk started.

     "And they've shown that they can even just a little, so I do want to give them a good score" Sungdeuk continued and smiled slyly. Then the producers continued talking about the performance.

     While in I-land they were cheering up on eachother. "I hope it stays the same" Sunghoon said looking at the banners. "It would be the same we did well" Chengxiao said. "Yes, we did well" Seon said. "We'll get a great score this time I'm sure" Xinyi said.

     Then they smiled at each other. Then the alarm started once again. "Teamwork test result will be announced now" The voice said. The trainees were anxious and nervous once again. Then the score table once again appeared.

    "The average of the individual's score is the team's score, and that score will determine the number of disqualified" The voice said as the black table where the scores would appear. Like the first test, individual scores are revealed randomly.

     "An you'll decide whom to eliminate" The voice said. "The individual score will now be revealed" The voice once again said. Then the first score flashed making the trainees shock. It was 80 points. Then everyone's points were revealed.

     The average of their scores was 80 points. Making the trainees smile. While in the ground the I-lander's test results were also revealed. "The test result is someone will be eliminated from I-land" the voice said.

       Giving the grounders some hope. It meant that they would be able to perform. "Now let the ground performance begin" The voice said as the grounders clapped their hands. Then the grounders got ready for their stage.

     Then the Grounders went out of the ground to the stage area. Then the boys went to their positions while the girls stayed behind. "The teamwork test for ground will start now" The voice said. Then the grounder's performance started.

     After the boys' performance it was now the girls' turn The girls went to their position and got ready. "Teamwork test performance will start now" The voice said. The trainees glanced at each other and the performance started.

     [Chaerin as Sakura, Yuri as herself, Kyulkyung as Yena, Yuki as Yujin, Miso as Nako, Youi as Eunbi, Eunwoo as Hyewon, Eunjo as Hitomi, Swan as Chaewon, Sungyeon as Minju and Sei as Chaeyeon]

     When the trainees finished their performance they were told to comeback to the ground and wait for the result. "From now, the I-landers with the top 6 score will be revealed" The voice said making the trainees nervous and excited.

     "I hope I'm in the top 6" The I-landers told themselves. The cards with scores were revealed. The boys' were the first one to be revealed. EJ ranked 6th place. Sunoo ranked 5th place. Taki ranked 4th place. Sunghoon ranked 3rd place.

     Heeseung ranked 2nd and K ranked 1st. The I-landers congratulated the top 6. Then the girls were next revealed. Choerry was ranked 6th. Yeji was ranked 5th. Chengxiao was ranked 4th. Chaeyeon was ranked 3rd. Yuna was ranked 2nd and Xinyi was ranked 1st.

     The trainees congratulated the girls. Jungwon fist bumped Xinyi. "Congratulations Xinyi~!" Jungwon said. "Congratulations Wonnie~!" Xinyi said. Jungwon just pouted after not seeing his name in the top 6.

     "You did well, cheer up Wonnie!" Xinyi said ruffling Jungwon's hair. Jungwon nodded. Then they faced the screen once again. "The exemption card can be used on any of the four people who are chosen to be eliminated." The voice said referring to the top 1.

     "You can also use it on yourself. However, in the case you can use the elimination exeption card, the next elimination candidate will be eliminated. Voting for member eliminations will begin in 2 hours" The voice said making the trainees serious again.

     It's time to choose who to eliminate again. The trainees went to their room and talked. "Choosing who to eliminate is the hardest thing to do" Chaeyeon said. "Here we again" Xinyi said. "I hate it when it comes to this part" Chengxiao said.

     "The hard thing is, everyone did their best and were told to choose whom to eliminate. My point is I really feel bad for those who get eliminated, they've given their best too" Xinyi said hugging her stuffed dolls for comfort.

     "I agree, It feels so unfair for them" Chengxiao said and Chaeyeon nodded slowly. Then they thought about whom to eliminate carefully. Soon the 2 hours was over. The voting to whom to eliminate started.

     The trainees sadly went in and out of the voting room. When everyone was finished voting the trainees gathered in the lobby. It was time to announce who will be eliminated. 8 cards appeared on the screen. 4 boys and 4 girls.

     The first one to be eliminated was Yoonwon. Then Taeyong, Sunoo and Jungwon. Everyone was shocked when Jungwon was announced. Xinyi put her hand in Jungwon's shoulder. Jungwon just smiled at Xinyi.

     Then it was the girl's turn. The eliminated ones were Yeojin, Lucy, Sumin, and Rena. The girls sighed. The eliminated ones stood up Xinyi stood in front of Jungwon and hugged him. "For whom will you use the exception card?" The voice said asking K, and Xinyi.

- TO BE CONTINUED -