9

Author's P.O.V

     As the egg turn everyone was quite excited and nervous. When the egg finally stopped they went out and saw a guy approaching them but they couldn't properly see him since it was against the light. A few more steps and they finally recognized him.

     "Rain sunbaenim!" They trainees said to each other. "Annyeong!" Rain said waving at the trainees. "Annyeonghasaeyo Rain sunbaenim" The trainees said while bowing as Rain approach them. Everyone was standing in a straight line

     "I'm producer Rain Jung Jihoon, and I'm in charge of this test. I may be a producer on the outside, but to you all, I want to mentally support you and become a close hyung or oppa. So I won't use honorifics." Rain said looking at the trainees.

      "Is that okay?" Rain asked the trainees. "Yes" "Okay" The trainees said smiling at their Rain sunbaenim/ producer-nim. "Now is your preparation coming along well?" Rain asked the trainees seriously.

     "Yes. It's going well" Eunwoo and Geonu answered. "I'm curious where your skills are right now. Let me see your choreography starting with the boys" Rain said. "Yes" The boys said nervously while the girls move aside.

     "It's best you make mistakes now, in front of me. It's like athletes. It's best to make mistakes in front of the coach during practice so that you can fix the problems and go on. Go on to your formation now" Rain said towards the trainees.

     The boys got ready and went to their formation. They were quite nervous because they were performing in front of a super high sunbae. "Line up! Make one line!" Rain said making the trainees a bit startled and confused. The boys went to the line catching their breath.

     "Get ready to sing" Rain said. Then the boys started singing while catching their breath. Niki forgot his line because he was nervous. The atmosphere got quiet. They bowed down to Rain and said "Thank you".

     "Go back to your formation" Rain said. "Now, you're going to sing while dancing" Rain said cueing the trainees. Then they started their performance. The girls just stood there nervously. "Okay girls got to your position" Rain said.

     The boys moved aside and the girl went to their position. The girls started dancing in sync. Rain looked at them seriously which made them more nervous. Like the boys they formed a line and started singing.

     After singing they went back to their formations and started their performance. After they performed the boys joined the girls in the stage as they form a line facing Rain. "Niki" Rain called. "Yes" Niki answered.

     "You must practice your pitch, got it?" Rain said looking at Niki. "Same goes to Sungyeon and Karin" Rain said diverting his gaze to the two girls. They nodded at Rain. "In the next stages, we will have this moving stage" Rain said as the stage moved.

     The trainees were a bit shocked but tried not to show it. "Your formations must be pulled off perfectly in this test" Rain said looking from left to right. The trainees were all worried since they weren't much in sync yet.

     After that they went back in I-land and talked to each other. They all went to the living room and sat there. They talked about what they should do. They were all quite tensed about the training earlier. One of their problems were how will they do the performance.

     Since Niki was the center they were thinking if they should keep him as center. As for the girls they just helped the boys with their problems. They all tried to help each other in their singing since some of the trainee's singing wasn't stable.

     Jungwon asked Xinyi to help Niki for a while with them since according to Rain PD-nim Xinyi was the most stable one. Xinyi helped Niki and told him not to be nervous so that his singing would be stable.