🍀Online School🍀

I know, I know, online school sucks.

And honestly, it can be a little overwhelming. The temptations of playing with other electronics are unavoidable.

And even we forgot time where we are supposed to finish our work and it  piled up.

*(Sigh)* oh way to go me.

A tip from me to avoid playing on your phone in online school(zoom) is to turn it off. Shut it down for a while.
Or if you can't, put it on silent mode or do not disturb mode, and put it away from you.

To avoid procrastinating, make a schedule everyday on when you should do your work. Don't get carried away while making it sweetheart, you aren't as disciplined like you thought.

Baby steps! Just make a light schedule.

Like this,

2-3.00 PM, rest
3.30-4.00 do your homework
4.00-4.30 rest
4.30-5.00 more homework

But yeah! Get creative!

If you have too many homework, go ahead and do as much work as you can do in the spot before resting for 10-20 mins.

Remember, those little rest time you put are rewards for actually doing your homework. If you don't get rest, the next time you are trying to do your hw, your body won't comply.

You are free to do whatever you want during those rests. Eat, napping, reading fanfictions or so on.

And for me? Well...

Ice cream time babes 😎

"What if I overdo those rests?"

Then get up straight and continue doing it like the schedule told you.
Use your alarms, hun. When it rang, count backwards from 3 to 1, and get up immediately.

And if you are doing your hw, but got distracted by your phone.

Turn it off lovelies.

Turn that evil thing off.

Any more things you want me to talk about?

~Jane🍀