Mini story 1: A Walk in the Park

Emily and Sam had decided to go to the park to have a nice relaxing date. Emily was wearing a beautiful white dress and Sam couldn't help but stare.

"Um... I didn't know that we had to dress fancy..." Sam said nervously.

Sam was wearing her usual casual wear; a blue t-shirt and jeans. She didn't think too much about dressing up since this was a park date but it was still their first official date so she felt a bit guilty that Emily got all fancy just for her.

"It's okay, Sam!" Emily smiled, "I'll love you no matter how you dress. I just got a bit excited!"

Sam giggled as the two of them walked hand-in-hand, "Thanks! I love you too!" 

Sam kissed Emily gently on the cheek and the two of them sat down on a nearby bench to rest.

"Hey, Emily?" Sam asked nervously, "Is it okay if we... go get some ice cream?"

Emily nodded, "Sure thing, Sam!"

The two of them walked through the lovely park. They passed a dog and their owner playing with a flying disk as well as the little duck pond nearby. The ice cream cart wasn't too far away but they were surprised to see Conner running it!

"Hiya, girls! What are you doing on this fine summer's day?" Conner asked with a grin, "Kissing perhaps?"

Both Sam and Emily blushed.

"Um... maybe later. We're just going to have some tasty strawberry ice cream for now. It's Emily's favourite!" Sam replied.

Emily nodded, "Two scoops please!"

Conner winked and went into the cart for a quick moment but came out with only one cone in his hand.

"Yeah, um... we are out of cones. You'll have to share. That's not a problem is it?" Conner smirked as he handed them the single cone with two scoops.

Emily blushed, "Oh! Um... I guess it's okay. Sam and I are girlfriends and this is sometimes what couples do, right? Sharing the same cone?"

Sam laughed nervously, "Um... yeah. Yeah! We'll... we'll be fine."

Conner waved at them as they left, "Okay! Have fun you lovebirds!"

Sam and Emily slowly made their way back to the bench and sat down. Sam's face was red like a tomato and Emily took a deep breath.

"This is okay, right? I remember us sharing pudding about a week ago." Emily said with a calm voice, "We don't have to share if you-"

Sam shook her head, "No! I... I'll share it with you! I'm just a bit nervous to do this sort of cutesy couple thing in public."

Emily giggled and licked the ice cream, "Mmm! I wish a cute girl would share this with me." Emily winked.

Sam blushed, "Here goes!" Sam licked the tasty strawberry ice cream and giggled. The ice cream was delicious! Did sharing it with Emily make it taste better or was that just Sam's imagination?

 Emily and Sam finished eating the ice cream but now there was an empty cone left. They both blushed awkwardly.

"Um... do we eat the cone together too or...?" Sam squeaked nervously.

Emily giggled, "Let's split it!"

The two of them shared the cone. The cone was crunchy and sweet! It had the faint flavour of strawberry from the ice cream but the caramel flavour of the cone too.

"Caramel?!" Sam exclaimed, "Why did it taste like caramel?"

Emily shrugged, "I guess the cone is flavoured too? It was good!"

Sam noticed a bit of ice cream on Emily's cheek and started to blush. Should she tell her or...? All this looking at Emily's cute face made Sam's heart skip a beat. Sam cautiously leaned in and licked the ice cream off of Emily's face.

"Oh!" Emily exclaimed; her face was beet red, "T- thanks, Sam..."

Sam was hunched over and blushing, "You're so CUTE!" She exclaimed as she gave Emily a big hug.

Emily giggled, "Haha! Sam! Stop it! I thought you were nervous about doing cutesy couple stuff in public!"

Sam gave Emily a big kiss, "I'm used to it now! That was super embarrassing but I just couldn't help it. You were so cute and I just-"

Emily kissed Sam on the cheek, "Well, next time tell me before you do it! I was super surprised."

Sam giggled, "Aren't surprises a good thing?"

Emily hugged Sam tightly and gave her a kiss on the forehead, "You are such a dork!"

While Sam and Emily were being a lovey-dovey couple, Conner had been watching the whole thing from the ice cream cart. He laughed to himself as he opened the storage of the cart and took out another unopened box of cones.

"I'm such a cupid!" Conner said confidently.

THE END