44. You're not my saviour Potter

I am laying on my back with my face pointing towards a brick wall, a small fire burns in the corner shooting ash and sparks out onto the ground surrounding it.

Someone should probably deal with that I think as I lay motionless staring at it.

"Angelica my love?" A soft voice speaks to me from besides the fire. My eyes shoot to the figure who is standing up facing me, I can't see their features in the dark room and the fire strangely isn't giving off any light.

The black shadowy figure grabs its head as if it is in pain, as suddenly a loud scream fills the room around me. I stay laying down motionless staring at what is happening in front of me, all of a sudden a loud voice begins to yell out from the other side of the room. I find myself unable to turn my head to look at who is yelling.

Gradually the yells become words "he is closer, closer than you thought. Everyday he gets closer and closer you need to be prepared. Soon...soon really soon."

These sentences are repeated over and over again until they once again become unintelligible screams, I find myself having to screw my eyes shut as the noise becomes too much. I bite my lip painfully as I begin to scream as well, overwhelmed by all of the noise around me.

"Ang?" Someone shakes me roughly and I sit upright opening my eyes quickly to look at my surroundings.

Poppy is sat on my bed her hand on my shoulder, staring at me with wide eyes. "What is it are you okay? Take deep breaths it was just a dream Ang." She strokes my shoulder slightly as she watches me worried.

I shift in my bed slightly as I look around once again. I realise that I'm still in the bed bunk inside the tent, the quidditch World Cup is today, I'm safe.

I attempt a weak smile as I nod my head to my friend "I'm sorry I was just having a nightmare that's all. Did I wake you up?"

Poppy stands up besides our beds as she laughs slightly "no you didn't, it's eight o'clock in the morning and Amos is cooking breakfast for us outside. Come out once you've gotten dressed okay? I'll save you a sausage sandwich and a drink."

She looks back at me one last time her face worried, before slipping around the curtain leaving me alone.

I shakily wipe my hand across my clammy forehead as I lean back down onto my pillows, I haven't had a dream like that before. It was so disturbing and seemed so real that I'm still not entirely sure what I was seeing, there was just so much going on that I can't even begin to focus on one part.

The smell of cooking sausages wafts into the tent, saliva begins to fill my mouth as I realise just how hungry I am feeling all of a sudden.

Quickly I climb out of bed, showering in the small portable bathroom area of the tent (who even knew that was possible?). Pulling on a green jumper and a pair of black jeans along with my doc martens, I awkwardly run my fingers through my hair as I hurry out to eat breakfast.

Cedric is sat closest to the exit of the tent, as I walk past him he shoots me a smile and a very subtle wink before he continues to sip on his coffee. Harry, Ron and Hermione are all sat together talking excitedly about what the upcoming game will entail. I walk around them over to Amos and Mr Weasley who are cooking sausages on a small portable barbecue.