Chapter 5- It isn't what it looks like

A/N- very briefly edited....

I snuggle in closer to the warmth. The warmth starts to move and I groan and move with it....wait.....warmth isn't supposed to move like a body. My eyes burst open and I am met with a pair of bright blue eyes both equally shocked. I am suddenly hyper-aware of a warm hand touching my side and another supporting my back. I am laying on top of Oliver and I have a feeling I fell asleep that way. Oliver closes his eyes in embarrassment and his cheeks heat up. I try and move at the same time he does, and somehow I ended up below him this time.

A throat clearing saves me from this embarrassing moment. I look up to see all four of the other guys looking at us.

"umm...Hi" I mumble hyper-aware of the situation, that looks anything but innocent.

"Hi Kinsley, how was your night?" Noah asks.

"We were looking for you guys to come tell you breakfast was ready, however, I think you guys were having a lot more fun than us," Eli smirks.

"Guys, this isn't what it looks like." Oliver starts standing up, I am staring at his bareback in shock, when did he take that off?

"It looks like you guys fell asleep watching a movie and woke up cuddling. Guess now we know now that Kinz likes to cuddle, not that I have a problem with that." Sage says with a wink my way.

"Okay guys how about we leave and give them some time to adjust and wake up, we can drill them on this when they come down to eat," Liam says and gently shoves the rest of the guys to the ladder where they all climb down, I shoot Liam a very grateful look before he disappears beneath the floor.

"Ok, my first question is why didn't you wake me, second when and why did you take your shirt off and thirdly, how the hell did we end up like that when I fell asleep we weren't even touching?"

Oliver grins mischievously. "Well to answer your first question, you talk in your sleep. You also looked so peaceful. Then secondly I can't sleep with it on, and I took it off before I fell asleep, and before you ask, you had me in a tight monkey hold in your sleep so I didn't want to wake you up, it was pretty adorable. So I took my shirt off as quietly and quickly as possible. Thirdly, like I said little monkey, as soon as you fell asleep you were quick to lay your head down on me. Then you mumbled something about being warm and basically moved to sit on me. I thought you were awake and laughed trying to politely move you, but dang you don't wake up. It wasn't long before I got used to you."

"Oh I am sorry," I say.

"Nah you're good it was pretty amusing," I say.

"Ready to head down then?"

"Yeah let's go."

I climb down first and head to the kitchen and I am followed by Oliver. When we get there I smell bacon, eggs, and I see biscuits.

"Grab whatever you want. There is fresh-cut fruit in the fridge, and Kinz I made you a smoothie." Noah says.

"Yeah feel special he didn't make anyone else one." Sage says pouting.
I gently pinch Sage's cheeks. "Oh poor baby, do you want a drink?" I ask in a baby voice.

Sage nods and I hand him the glass. He takes a gracious chug then hands me back a half-empty glass.

"Hey! I said drink not half the glass."
Sage shrugs and heads to the dining room with his plate. I make my own with some strawberries, bacon, and a biscuit, I don't really like eggs, unless they are scrambled, and these are over easy.

"You don't want eggs?" Noah asks.

"I don't like the yolk runny, I'm sorry, I'll eat one if you really want me to," I say reaching for an egg.