Chapter 6- Girl Talk

A/N
Above is an aesthetic I made for Kinsley. Pictures aren't mine so credit goes to who's ever they are.

I head for bed not long after. The exhaustion hit. Panic attacks take a lot out of me. I wasn't really ready for bed yet. I had too much on my mind. I go over to my nightstand and grab the stack of folders that has all the guys' information and a pack of highlighters. Going through these the first time I was skimming I might as well go more in-depth. I start with Oliver first, I know the most about him, but still, I feel like he is still a complete mystery. The more we talked today the more I wanted to find out. I open his folder...

Oliver: Intelligence

Blue eyes, Brown hair, 5'9, glasses, scar above the right eye from falling off a tree when I was 4, lean, and middle child.

Hi, I am Oliver, as you may have guessed. I am here for my intelligence. I am 18 and I wish to be a doctor for the Insertion. I love children, I have, however, never considered having one. I am an avid reader. I can be overprotective at times probably due to the fact that I have a younger sister. I would do anything in my power to protect the people I love.

Birthday- 5-10-95

Book- Fault in our Stars

Movie- Fault in our Stars

Snack- Pringles

Candy- Skittles

Color- Green

Health- I have perfect health as of now, there is a history of breast cancer in my family, I have broken 3 bones in my lifetime, my arm when I was 4, my leg when I was 10, and my wrist when I was 13. I have never had surgery. I have a history of high blood pressure. I also suffer from anxiety and depression at times, so I can be a handful, but I am understanding when it comes to mental health.

Blood type- O negative

Drink- Coke

Animal- Cat

That's all you're going to read about me, sorry the rest you will have to figure it out all by yourself.

That's it! That's all I get. I guess that's the trivial things, I was just looking for more, just looking for the deeper things. I want the openness we had in the woods again. When he opened up to me, I craved that. I need that deeper connection. I honestly don't know how I can do this, how can I find that deeper connection in 9 months, how can I fall in love in 9 months. These men are still people with pasts and stories, there is no way I can even come close to understanding them in the time I am given.

    A knock on my door interrupts my inner dialogue. "Hey Kinsley, can I come in?" Mandy asks.

"Yes."

"I'm here to check on you before bed. Woah... are you okay? You look like you're freaking out."

"Yeah... I guess I'm just thinking about all of this is all just sinking in. I guess I'm just now grasping that I'm 9 months I'll be marrying a guy I barely know and vowing to spend the rest of my life with him."

Mandy looks at me with sympathy.

"It will be okay, hon. You will figure out what is, or, who is right for you. Do you want to talk about it? What you know about the guys so far. I might be able to add a little bit of insight. They were here about a week before you were."

"Honestly, yeah that would be great. I'm feeling pretty lost here, the situation scares me."

"Well, what have you learned so far?" She questions sitting down at the foot of my bed. I start naming off the little trivial things I know.