XXXX

ISABELLÁ

ISABELLÁ

RICK'S EYES BURNED INTO MINE. A small smile grew on his face as he realised that I could help them out of this situation.
Rick? Smiling at the opportunity to kill someone? I think he might have lost it too.

The man on top of Carl started to move in on him. Trying to assault him. Carl's sobs and cries echoed around the woods. Rick's face dropped, along with my heart. I wanted to rush out there and cave that mans head in.
"Let him go!" Rick said through gritted teeth. The men chuckled in response.

I quickly took off my rucksack carefully placing it on the ground, trying not make much noise and notify the men of my whereabouts.
Men. Why was it always men.

The men continued to beat up one of their own while all of this played out.
I put my hand on one of my glocks and pulled it out. I looked Rick in the eyes before nodding.

As I did so, he swung his head back hard, hitting the man who held a gun to his head in the stomach with his skull. A shot rung out, barely missing Rick as it skimmed past his ear.
I sprinted out into the road firing a shot at the man who held a gun to Michonne. She looked up startled I figured she thought she's been shot and maybe she was a little shocked to see me.

I wanted nothing more than to kill the guy on Carl but they were jostling around too much, I couldn't get a clear shot.

Michonne quickly stood up picking up her katana moving over to the man who was on Carl. I'd let her deal with him.

Rick and the man who previously held a gun to Rick's head were currently throwing punches. It was infuriating that they could very easily finish this but choice to fist fight.
I was about to step in, when noticed the silence from behind me, I realised that the men who had previously been beating up one of their own had now stopped. I heard their footsteps behind me followed by the cracking of knuckles.
How cliché.

I turned around to face them. There were three of them, all with there weapons drawn. I glanced over to Michonne wondering if I'd be getting any help here. She was still dealing with Carl and the man who attack him, making him suffer. As she should.

I looked back to the men. Looked like I was doing this alone. Given that I was half the size of them I wasn't very optimistic. Between the men's bodies, behind them, I could see the man they had previously attacked trying to scramble to his feet. I couldn't see much given that they were stood in the way.

I eyed the men giving them a sarcastic smile.
The largest man lunged at me, trying to raise his gun. I raised mine quicker than him, sending a bullet flying into his skull. As soon as I pulled the trigger, the other two guys lunged at me. One coming at me from the left, and the other from the right. I moved my right arm, which was holding the gun, to point at it at the man to my left. Before I could get it round, the man who I was trying to aim it at moved in grabbing my right arm, stopping me from shooting him.