III

ISABELLÁ

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

ISABELLÁ

I WALKED TOWARDS THE RV where I was met with the older man from the woods, Glenn told me his name was Dale. According to Glenn, Dale was like the 'dad' of the group, over shared his opinion, was way too protective but always wanted the best. Apparently that's what a dad was like. I'd had many men in my life that were 'father figures' but none of them were good enough to be called Dad.

"Isabella right?" He said as I walked over to him. From his appearance I could see what Glenn meant. He definitely didn't look like he was made for this world. His bucket hat shelter his face as he looked up at me with soft eyes. I could tell by the way he conducted himself that he has respect from the others in the group, or he believed he should be the most respected within the group.

"Yeah" I nodded.

"Rick said I can have my weapons back as I'm helping look for Sophia. He told me I can collect them from you?" I said questioning him as I didn't see me weapons anywhere. I frowned taking a step into the RV looking around wondering where they would be.

"I only have your rucksack" he responded smiling sheepishly.
My frown deepened. My breathing quickened with a sense of anger. I presumed these people didn't trust me enough to leave me with weapons. But now I was weaponless surrounded by possible threats.

"Daryl has the weapons bag. That's where your guns are.... sorry" he replied reading my expressions.
Of course.

I ran my hands through the front of my hair in frustration. My plan was to ignore that crossbow wielding redneck. The plan has now fell through.

"It's okay. Thank you Dale" I said taking my rucksack and forcing a smile.

I sighed before walking off towards Daryl. He was crouched down rummaging through the bag of weapons.
Be nice Izzy. Stay calm.

As I walked towards him I continued to watch him. He reached into the weapons back pulling out one of my glocks. He held it up examining it.

"That's not yours" I said snatching it out of his hand from behind him.
He jumped not expecting me to be there before instantly reaching for his crossbow.
I moved quickly foot on top of his crossbow stopping him from picking it up.

"Tsk tsk tsk" I said rather threateningly "There's no need for that, I just want my weapons"
"Well you ain't having them Princess" he spat standing up.
"And why's that?" I said taking a step closer.
"I don't trust you" he grumbled.
"Well" I chucked "isn't that tough shit cos your not the leader, Rick is"

I kicked his crossbow away meaning that I could move freely without the fear of a arrow been wedged through my skull.
I began to crouch down to get my weapons out of the bag when he tightly grabbed my right arm and ragged my back up. As he pulled me I felt my wound on my side slowly begin to open up again.