009.

ASLAN'S HOW

The Pevensie's and the Beavers made their way to Aslan's How

The Pevensie's and the Beavers made their way to Aslan's How. Where the Narnians who were against the White Witch laid low.
A centaur blew his horn, alerting the other Narnians, that someone had arrived.
Some leaves behind the humans made the shape of a young woman, who smiled and waved at Lucy. Lucy smiled and waved back, blown away by it.

Emma, Peter, Susan, and Lucy all walked forward and smiled looking around

Emma, Peter, Susan, and Lucy all walked forward and smiled looking around. It was a rather beautiful place.
The Narnians stopped and stared at the humans.
"Why are they all staring at us?" Susan asked while smiling. Emma chuckled.
"Maybe they think you look funny." The eldest Pevensie said nudging her sister's arm. Peter and Lucy chuckled.
Mrs. Beaver was trying her hardest to make her fur stay down, looking around to make sure no one saw her at a bad time.
"Oi, stop your fussing. You look lovely." Mr. Beaver complimented his wife. 
The siblings and beavers walked up to a centaur who was in front of a tent. Peter unsheathed his sword and held it up.
"We have come to see Aslan," he explained. The crowd that had formed behind them murmured.
The centaur looked over and a huff came from the tent. The siblings looked at it confused. The crowd behind them all bowed.
Then, out of the tent walked, a lion?

He was a gorgeous lion at that. The prettiest one Emma had seen.
Lucy smiled, Susan gasped, and Peter's eyes widened. The siblings bowed.
"Welcome, Peter, Son of Adam," Aslan said causing Peter to look up. "Welcome, Emma, Susan, and Lucy, Daughters of Eve," this caused the girls to look up. "And welcome to you too beavers. You have my thanks." Aslan nodded to them. "But, where is the fifth?"
The siblings stood.
"That's why we're here sir," Peter said sheathing his sword. "We need your help."
"We had a little trouble along the way," Susan explained.
"Our brothers been captured, by the White Witch," Peter told the lion. The crowd gasped.
"Captured? How could this happen?" Aslan asked.
"He betrayed them, Your Majesty." Mr. Beaver said.
"No he didn't!" Emma said finally speaking up. "He just didn't know who she was or what she did. He knows better. I bet he's trying to escape now."
"It's my fault really." Peter stepped in. "I was too hard on him." Susan placed her hand on his shoulder. "We all were," she stated.
"Sir, he's our brother," Lucy said quietly.
"I know, dear one." Aslan nodded. "But that only makes his betrayal all the worse."
"Sir, with all due respect, he didn't betray us. He's just young and doesn't know what he's doing. I'm telling you, he knows better." Emma pleaded.
"This may be harder than you think," Aslan said looking at her.