010.

SAVED BY THE BELL

Metal was clanging together, blacksmiths making weapons

Metal was clanging together, blacksmiths making weapons.  The White Witch sat in a tent listening to war plans.
"The minotaurs will take the left flanks. We'll keep the giants in reserve and send dwarfs in first." The General explained pointing to a map as he spoke.
The last wolf ran into the forest, followed shortly by the Narnians. Oreius unsheathed his sword and started slashing.
The Queen stood up at the commotion.
"The prisoner!" The general yelled looking back. The Queen and her people walked forward and were met with dead soldiers and her dwarf tied to the tree Edmund was tied on moments before. The queen walked forward and cut the dwarf down from the tree. 
"You're not going to kill me?" The dwarf asked meekly.
"Not yet." The queen said and turned back to the general. "We have work to do."

Peter walked out of his tent and saw Oreius. The centaur looked back, Peter following his eyes.
There, the oldest Pevensie boy saw Edmund and Aslan talking on a rock. Oreius walked away as Emma, Susan, and Lucy got out of their tent. Emma and Susan followed Peter's eye as they walked next to him.
"Edmund!" Lucy yelled excitedly, only to be stopped by Peter.
Edmund and Aslan looked down, then began walking.
"What's done is done," Aslan explained. "There is no need to speak to Edmund about what is past." Aslan walked away leaving the siblings.

Edmund could barely get out a 'Hello' before Emma engulfed him into a hug

Edmund could barely get out a 'Hello' before Emma engulfed him into a hug. Susan and Lucy not far behind.
"Are you alright?" Susan asked him.
"I'm a little tired," Edmund confessed.
"Get some sleep," Peter said motioning to the tent.
Edmund passed Peter before the older boy called him.
"And Edmund, try not to wander off," Peter said with a chuckle. Edmund smiled and continued walking.

After Edmund awoke, he dressed in a more...Narnian outfit. Susan was wearing a green dress, Lucy a sage dress, and Emma wearing a dark blue one.