Stripper

If you don't like the sound of pain then click off of this smut....

Sam-I just got done changing into my outfit I grab my white heels and put them on "Sam you ready!" One ask "yeah!" "Okay your going in stage now" my boss says I nod "okay now we have daddy's boy coming!" My boss yells out I hear cheering you see I...

Sam-
I just got done changing into my outfit I grab my white heels and put them on "Sam you ready!" One ask "yeah!" "Okay your going in stage now" my boss says I nod "okay now we have daddy's boy coming!" My boss yells out I hear cheering you see I'm everyone's favorite here at the strip club it's where I work I walk through the stage swiping my hips I get to the pole I bend down I touch my leg up to my body touching my body then I make eye contact with a brunette boy he's hot he has purple tips on his hair he looks at me and smirks I blush then do my dance on the pole I put my back against the pole I put both my hands above me holding onto the pole I pull myself up as I spread my legs wide open cheering goes around then I drop down making my legs go wider I smirk crawl to people as they stuff there money in my thigh lace fishnets I always give one person a lap dance and that person is gonna be the one I made eye contact with I walk down the stage sexually and go up to him I turn around so my back is facing him and I bend down shaking my ass then I tweak I feel him touching my inner thighs 'fuck' that feels good I turn so I'm facing him I put my leg on his shoulder I wrap the leg around his neck and pull him towards me as I drop my leg down and sit on his lap I rock my hips around feeling his boner I smirk and bounce a little he grabs me by the waist and pulls me closer he groans "fuck" he says "Imma ask you to not touch him" I look up and see it's my security guard "don't worry Elton I'm letting him" he nods and leaves I grab the brunette hands and put them on my ass "the names Colby" he says "hot" is all I say before I leave I wink at him and go back stage "Sam you did so good!" I look over and see my makeup artist "thanks Devyn!" She smiles "sooo who was that boyyy" she smirks "oh found out his name is Colby and fuck he's so hot" I giggle "Devyn can you go get Elton for me" I ask "of course" she says and leaves.
Soon she came back with him "what can I do for you Sam" Elton ask "that boy I was giving a lap dance found out his name is Colby and can you put him in room 25 it's on the house" I ask/tell him "of course" he says and leaves I smile and look at Devyn "how does he look?" She ask "okay look over there to your right" I tell her she looks and widen her eyes "holy shit Sammy! If you guys are gonna you know he's gonna break you!" She cheers I giggle "maybe" I wink and she giggles "okay I should get going to the room" I say she nods and goes to do other people's makeup.

As Sam walks through the halls Colby on the other side was thinking why was he in the room the guy that brought him in here said "it's on the house he's a special one" and left, Colby waited in the room that's until he heard the door open he looked up and saw him the boy that gave him the lap dance "hi your Colby I'm Sam" the boy said "Sam I like it" Colby said Sam then laid Colby on the bed and got on top of him strangling him "huh didn't know you could be like this" Colby said "oh I can be more daddy" Sam said as he takes off Colbys shirt running his fingers down his chest going lower feeling his abs Sam bit his lip "like what you see" Colby said as he smirks Sam looked up at Colby with eyes full of lust he gets off of Colby and unzips his pants pulling them down while Colby bites his lips then Sam takes off his outfit only leaving him in white fishnets and with Colby he's only in boxers Sam then took them off Colbys dick springing free Colby got off the bed and grab Sam and pinned him down to the bed "fuck~your so fucken hot you don't know what I'm about to do with your pretty body" Colby said touching Sams inner thigh as Sam whimper "oh is that your weak spot" the brunette said putting pressure on his inner thigh Sam moaned in response "there's l-lube over there" Sam said pointing at the counter Colby looked over and smirk he got up grabbed it and came back "go on all fours" Colby said and with that Sam did he didn't know if he could hold himself up depending on Colbys speed while he was thinking Colby started lubing his dick up then he put some on his two fingers and rub it against Sams hole Sam moaned at the feeling Colby grabbed onto Sams hips with one hand and with the other he grabbed his dick and lines it up with Sams entrance he started rubbing the tip on his hole up and down Sam threw his head back "oh god~p-please" Sam beg Colby slowly slid his dick into the boys hole making Sam moan that's when Colby grabbed Sams hips and slammed into him "FUCK!~" Sam yelled in pain and pleasure Colby started thrusting in and out of him going fast in a fast speed "oh fuck!" Sam moaned as he pushed himself back so Colby goes deeper in him Colby smirk and started going faster the bed hitting the wall over and over Sams arms soon gave up he fell down his back arching as Colby goes more deeper in him as he moans then Colby pushes Sam head down into the mattress as he throws his head back moaning slamming into him grabbing onto his hips Colby slap Sams ass hard making him whimper and Colby loved it he then yanked Sams head back he was looking at him "scream so they know who you belong to!" Colby growled into Sams ear as he pounded hard in him "FUCK! COLBY!~" Sam moaned out loudly "that's right I fucken belong to you slut" Colby said pushing Sams head back down into the mattress grabbing his hips with both his hands pounding into him as he looks down and see as his dick comes out and pounds right back into Sams hole "fucken whore you are for me" Colby grunts as he grabs Sams head pushing him deeper into the mattress and he pounds harder and harder "ah.ah.ah.ah.ah.ah" Sam grunts in pain as Colbys pounds became to much for him to handle but he didn't want to stop Sam clench around Colby making him moan "f-fuck!~" then he grabbed Sams hands interlocking them Colbys hand was grabbing Sams hand from the back of his hands he hold onto his hands tight as he lower himself so his chest was on Sams back "your such a pretty slut for me aren't you!" Colby growled as he pounded into him as he hears Sams grunts "ah.ah.ah.ah.ah" Sam shut his eyes tightly nodding "yes daddy" he breathed out Colby smiles and place a kiss on his cheek Colby flip Sam around so now Sams legs where wrap around his waist Colby leaned down and they went into a make out session soon turning sloppy.
After what felt like years to Sam Colby came to his climax and spilled his cum deep into Sams hole making them both moan loudly and Sam cummed all over Colby and his chest the brunette pulled out and went to the counter grabbing tissue paper wiping the cum on his chest then he walked back over to Sam wiping off the cum off of Sams chest he turned Sams leg around and wipe any cum that was on his thighs "could you call Elton he's my security guard" Sam said "of course" Colby smiled put on his boxers he helped Sam get under the covers covering him Colby opened the door and peak his head out he saw Elton and called him over as he did Sam texted Devyn how much fun he had with Colby and she was right about breaking him because Sams lower back hurts like a bitch Sam did tell Devyn that he was feeling pain during the sex but he didn't want to stop it Devyn on the other side was protective of Sam but she knew and respected him "Sam I'm here" he looked up and saw Elton he got off his phone "hey I just wanted to say Colby is spending the night here at the club with me I can't uh walk or umm get up..." Sam trailed off "yeah I can uh see by the looks of it I heard you scream his name" Elton said as he pointed at Colby and he smirked "well I'll be here if you need me I'll be two bedrooms away" and with that Elton left closing and locking the door Colby took off his boxers and got in bed with Sam "your good nope wait your fucken amazing in bed" Sam said Colby chuckled "but did I feel pain during sex yes yes I did a lot but I didn't want to stop" Sam said kissing Colbys cheek "I would have stop if it really hurted" Colby said worriedly "don't worry I'm okay" Sam said "do you wanna be my boyfriend"
Colby ask "I would love too" Sam said and they both went into a kiss.

<3