Where Just Friends 2

PART 1 IS
IN MY SOLBY
ONE SHOTS
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"now that your single why don't we go over to my place and have a little fun" Colby says to Sam "why don't you take me then hot stuff" Sam says making Colby smirk they gather there stuff and they both went to Colbys car getting in driving off to Colbys home.

They soon got to Colbys home Colby got out first going over his car going to Sam opening the door for him Sam giggle and took Colbys hand they made there way to his house. They both enter his house closing the door behind them Colby lead them up to his bedroom opening the door as soon both boys enter the room there lips smashed together Colby put his hands under Sams thighs picking him up Sam wrap his legs around Colbys waist locking his legs Colby pushed them against the all and licked Sams bottom lip for entrance but he dined to be a tease which Colby did not like he smack Sams butt making him gasp which gave Colby the perfect chance to slip his tongue inside his mouth exploring every where he licked Sams tongue making him moan and pull onto Colbys hair making him groan he flicker his tongue on Colbys swirling his tongue around his making both boys moan Colby lead them to his bed laying Sam down gently not breaking there session Colby pulled away slowly as Sam wrap his legs around Colbys neck making Colby smirk and Sam giggle Colby started to prep kisses around Sams necks as he tangle his hands in Colbys hair moaning Colby started to go down as he looked at Sam who looked down at Colby he got to his stomach then to his inner thighs giving wet kisses making Sam moan loudly and shot his head back onto the pillow tangling and pulling onto Colbys hair who flip Sam around his back facing Colby who started to slowly unzip his dress pulling the zipper down as he preps wet kisses every time the zipper goes down soon the kisses turned into hickeys "please" Sam said desperately "wait baby boy" Colby says going back to giving hickeys down his back until it was fully off he took Sams dress off and heels he stand up to give a good look at his work he smirks and leans down rubbing both Sams cheeks he was wearing a black lace thong he smacked both Sams cheek as he saw Sam holding back his noises Colby did not like it so he slap his butt again watching as his butt jiggles and a red hand print of Colbys forming "let them out I wanna hear you" Colby says then he goes and gives wet kisses on his bum soon those kisses turning into hickeys Colby started to suck down on his skin pacifically his bum skins on both of his bum he sucked harder earning whimpers from the boy Colby stand back up a little as he reach to the top of Sams thong pulling down the material once they where fully off he threw them across the room he leaned back down spreading Sams cheek licking up a bold stripe of Sams hole making him moan loudly "please just fuck m-" Sam got cut off when Colby smacks his butt harder this time "patient or else you get nothing" Colby says stern then goes back to eating out the boy he stick his tongue inside his hole swirling his tongue inside him making Sam moan louder and louder he fucked Sam with his tongue. After what felt forever to Sam he started to hear the sound of pants being unbuckle Colby got fully undress he went over to his drawer and grab lube he went back to Sam going between his legs "all fours now" Colby says stern making Sam quickly get into four Colby smirk and lube himself up he threw the bottle across the room he grabbed Sams hip with one hand and the other hand he grabbed his own dick and guide it into Sams hole pushing in making Sam hiss a little he grab Sams hip with both hands  Colby started to push out then back in "w-wait" Sam said making Colby stop his tracks "my bad adjust" Colby says rubbing Sam lower back Sam moved around trying to adjust making Colby groan and hold back from pounding into Sam "okay go m-move" Sam says Colby nods and starts thrusting in and out of the boy making him moan "faster please!" Sam moans out making Colby smirk and starts going faster gripping his hips hard going faster every second every minute Colby groans and start to pound into the boys hole making Sam joint forward with every pound Colby does "daddy!~right THERE PLEASE THERE" Sam screams moaning "is that your spot babyboy" Colby says into his ear huskily "mhm" Sam hums Colby smirks and pounds into him dead on onto his prostate making Sam scream loudly Colby gets a good hold of Sam hips with one hand he trusts in and out of him and with his other free hand he keeps slapping Sams butt cheek none stop leaving red prints on him "oh daddy!~" Sam moans Colby grunts as he starts pounding into the boy again making his body joint forward Colby grab a fist full of Sams hair yanking him down into the mattress shoving Sams face into the pillow making the boy arch his back Colby going deeper in him Sams side of the face is facing the pillow Colbys keeps his hand on Sams head gripping it as he pounds into him "fuck!" Colby grunts as Sam clenches around him now both hands where on Sams head as Colby is pounding harder then ever into Sams hole going deep in him making the boy hole stretch his dick was so deep in him until Colbys balls where touching Sams thighs Colby moves his hands from Sams head to his hips going faster into him tears pouring out of Sams eyes quick as he feels so much pleasure Colby flips Sam around so he can see his face he smirks as he see's the tears going down his cheeks Colbys wraps an arm around Sams waist lifting him up a little and leans his body down so there chest to chest he starts going unhuman speed with every trusts "oh daddy" Sam moans he goes harder "your so big" Sam says moaning he leans back up still holding onto Sam he grips and pounds into him Sam looking up at the ceiling getting lost in his mind he feels like he's in euphoria he's never felt this way so much pleasure he's never felt this good in whole life until now with Colby who's abusing his prostate "mm" Colby grunts as he pounds into Sam "d-daddy" Sam chokes on a sob as his eyes where now red from crying so much pleasure he's in.
A couple more pounds and Sam is cumming all over his stomach Colby is still pounding into him but turning into slamming, Sam clenches around Colby making him groan and starts pounding into the boy making Sams body joint "daddy!~" Sam moans cumming again and Colby gives one more BIG pound into Sam and shots his loads into Sams hole deep in him "oh~COLBY!~" Sam moans out very loudly as Colby moans Sams name they ride there highs and Colby starts to slowly pull out of Sam who wince at the lost feeling Sam lays there in bed his leg wide open looking up at the ceiling his arms out in the open he's like a star fish he looks up at the ceiling feeling like euphoria, Colby quickly gets a buttplug and pushes it, into Sams hole "there keep my cum in you" Colby says cleaning up Sams stomach then getting in bed with him covering there naked bodies "I feel like we really connected besides sex" Colby says to Sam who slowly turns to Colby "yeah, me too" Sam says "Sam do you wanna be my boyfriend" Colby ask "yes!! of course" Sam says squealing making Colby chuckle "lets go to sleep baby" Colby says wrapping his arms around Sam who nuzzle his head into Colbys chest both of them drifting to sleep.

~~~~~