Never Have I Ever

Idk know what to call this one

Sam POV
After school I'm going to a party with my boyfriend Adam his friends invited us, it's now the end of the day when someone comes up to me "don't go to Adam friend party it will not go good" some girl said "what?" "Don't go" is all she said then left I didn't really think nothing of it I thought it was some joke this girl said hmm. I'm now home, I go up go upstairs to my room to change. I change into a pink skirt and white hoodie tuck in with some black boots I like to get ready a little early. Now I just wait.

-

So the time came Adam said he's here for me o grab my phone and leave my house I see Adam I go over and open his car and get in "hey babe!" I say as I lean over for a kiss he kisses back "hey! You ready" "yeah!" "Alright let's go" then we head to the party. Then my phone dings I see the username from some girl name Katy.path hm weird she dm me

Katy-don't go

Me-why

Katy-you'll regret

Me-how?

Katy-you'll see if you go!

Me-I'm already heading?

Katy-go back then leave!

Me-I'm just gonna go anyways I have nothing to do

Katy-fine! Don't say I didn't warn you!

Me-I don't even know you!

Katy-okay?

Me-bye?

Katy-I warned you bye!

After that I sigh and turn off my phone "what's wrong babe" Adam ask "nothing just some girl texting me not to go the party" "hmm weird?" He says then he keeps driving.

-

We are now here we both get out of the car and head inside we say hi to almost everyone "babe I'm going to go get a drink want one" "umm sure!" I say "alright" he says I wait for him. Adam comes back with drinks "what's your friends name to this party" I ask "his name is Noah" "oh okay!" I say couple hours go by there only couple people here. Then the music stops "LIVING ROOM NOW!" I'm guessing Noah says we all go the living room oh crap! Shit! I see Colby Brock Adams bestfriend maybe Katy was right "alright everyone where gonna play a game never have I ever" Noah says we all agreed.

-

As where playing the game it got out of hand everyone was arguing with everyone "SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I say to Colby "fine! Let's keep playing bitch!" Colby says I roll my eyes at Colby we keep playing it's getting more out of hand Colby and I arguing "let me fucken! ask one now!" Colby says we all look at him "NEVER HAVE I EVER FUCK YOUR BOYFRIEND BESTFRIEND!" Colby yells then everyone looks around "huh! SAM! PUT A FINGER DOWN!" Colby says then Adam looks at me hurt "I-I-I was drunk baby I swear it didn't mean anything" I say to Adam "put the finger down Sam!" "FUCK YOU COLBY FUCK YOU!" I yell to him "ohh! But baby we have already! Don't you remember I had you bend down you screaming my nam-" Colby gets cut off by me slapping him on the face "shut up!" I tell him Colby then he looks at his friend Diego "look at this everyone!" Diego says as he connects his phone to the tv then he plays the video it's me and Colby having sex! Colby is kissing my thighs in the video "baby look away" I say to Adam he then keeps watching now it's me and Colby having sex I go over to Adam "it didn't mean nothing I swear!" "Where over!" Adam says and gets up and leave "Adam wait!" But he's already gone I then get pulled away from the group up to a bedroom it's Colby he locks the door "what do you want let me out!" "No" "why did you do that!" "Why not" Katy was right! Colby the pushes me down on the bed "where not having sex!" "Ohh but you know you want to" Colby says as he rips of my skirt I cover myself "don't do that I've seen you naked before" "shut up" "make me!" Colby says I don't know why but I grabbed him by the collar of the shirt and brought him down and kissed him he kisses back it gets heated I take off his shirt. We are now both naked I have my legs on Colby's shoulders "I still hate you for this but I want you" "baby you'll HAVE ME!" Colby says but saying the two last words louder as he slams into me "FUCKKK COLBY~" I moan out he grabs my hips thrusting in and out of me Colby then pulls out I whine "ride me baby" Colby says laying down on the bed I giggle and get on top of him I grab his dick line it up with my hole and slide down "ughh~" we both moan out I start bouncing up and down as I'm bouncing on him Colby then slaps my butt which makes me moan more I drop my head on Colby's neck still bouncing I suck on his neck leaving hickeys Colby then leaves hickeys on me. Without warning Colby shots his cum in me I moan out loud with Colby I then drop myself on him "Sam lay next to me" "wait wait let me catch my breath" I say not pulling myself out of him he nods. After couple of minutes I take Colby's dick out of me and lay next to him "I know you said you hate me but I only did that because I couldn't handle you being with Adam" "Colbs Adam is your bestfriend" I say while I have my fingers on Colby's chest "I know but I like you a lot so?? wanna be my boyfriend but if you do we can keep it a secret for now" I think for a little I then smile "yeah" I then peck Colby's lips "night baby" "night Colbs" I then cuddle on Colby and we both sleep.