Teacher

Sam POV
I enter my school I felt a little horny I wanna to be fuck but I have English first the bell won't ring until maybe an hour or more since I didn't see no one that was hot I just went into the music room so I could jerk off but first imma go put my purse in my locker. After I put my purse away I head to the music room, as I enter the room I see a hot guy probably my hight a little bit taller I close and lock the door he has headphones on after I close and lock the door I pull down the curtains I make my way over to him keep in mind I'm wearing black lace panties I take off his headphones "hey sexy" i say "hey" he replies back "I'm Sam and you are" "Colby Brock" he says I sit on his desk facing him "wanna do some fun" I say winking at Colby he puts his hands on my thighs "I really can't I have some stuff to do" I roll my eyes I lean back on the desk my elbows on the table and I spread wide open my legs "c'mon daddy" I say he gulps down "you umm have nice legs" he says as he looks between my thighs I grab his hand and put it on my inner thigh "let's have some run" I say putting both my legs on his shoulders pulling him to me I drop my legs as I smash my lips on his he kisses back he lays me down on the desk without breaking the kiss I feel him slide off my panties I giggle into the kiss he slips his tongue in I grab onto his hair pulling it moaning I hear movements he pulls away and pulls down his pants and boxers wow he's big! He looks up at me and smirk "still wanna have fun darling" "yes daddy" I say grabbing his dick and putting it on my hole I moan loud I still have my skirt on just my panties off he moves my skirt a little he grabs his dick and starts teasing my entrance I start moaning loud I hear him moan as well "just put it in!" And with that Colby just slammed into me "oh fuck!" I said as I arch my back he started thrusting in and out of me I decided to clench around him and I did he moan loud "fuck Sam your tight" he pant as he said that Colby started to pound into me till the point where the desk felt like it was gonna break skin clapping I push him down on his chair I strangle him I grabbed his dick and lined it up with my hole I sink myself down it felt so good I put my forehead on his shoulders and started to bounce up and down I had my hands tangle in his hair I felt him slip both of his hands to my butt he started to squeeze my butt I moaned then he started to grip my butt then slapping it I pulled onto his hair he groaned there was a mirror on the side of us Colby then spin the chair a little so we where facing the mirror he turned my body so my back was facing him "watch yourself get fuck" he said in a husky voice I moan in respond I started bouncing holding on his arms but Colby moved one hand he pulled on my hair he pulled it back where my back of the head was on his shoulder he started sucking my neck I moved my hands to his hair I was pulling onto it then Colby and I made eye contact he moved to my lips he slip his tongue in my mouth he started to suck on my tongue then I felt him slide his hand to my dick he was jacking me off fast which made me bounce even faster on him I was moaning into the kiss Colby pulled me out of him he put me against the wall my face facing the mirror my hands holding onto the wall "watch me fuck you" Colby said as he slaps my butt I bit my lip "look in the mirror" he said I look into the mirror looking at him he grabbed my hips and started to pound into me "fuck Colby~" "Sam.." Colby pant "harder daddy!" Colby pound more into me as he pounds he slaps my butt "faster!" I said and he went faster if that was possible I push myself back as he pounds into me.

-

After a few more pounds Colby shot him loads in me then before I cum I pulled my skirt up then I cum some getting on the mirror as Colby pulled out he lift my skirt up and slapped my butt hard I moaned then I felt his cum coming down on the back of my thighs I turned around and grabbed his face and smash my lips on his he put one of his hands on my waist then with the other hand he put it on my back pulling me closer then the bell rang we pulled away I whined "don't worry cupcake we will have more fun" he said we gave each other our numbers I was limping out of the room he smirk "shut up!" I said then exit the room I went to English "Sam?" Tara said as I sat next to her "yeah?" "Are you okay" she ask "yeah why?" "Well your limping and umm your skirt is a mess" she said I widen my eyes and fixed myself soon our new teacher came.

No one POV
Sam didn't bother to look up "hello everyone I am your new teacher" wait that voice? Sam thought to himself "Mr.Brock to you guys it is" then Sam looked up and they made eye contact "SHIT!" They both said at the same time.

🤍