12. The Morning After

The sun’s rays hit her face as the birds sang their soft, melodious tune. Hermione groaned at the sound, covering her ears and turning away from the window. She sighed as she slowly went back to sleep when all of a sudden, she felt a heavy arm wrap itself around Hermione, pulling her closer. She smiled, nuzzling her face into the person’s bare chest.

Then it hit her.

Hermione’s eyes shot wide open as she saw a naked torso in front of her. Just as she was about to get up, she banged her head into the person’s chin, groaning. The person woke up with a groan, rubbing his chin. He stirred awake and took his arms off of Hermione. “Oh bloody hell…” He finally opened his eyes and suddenly saw Hermione. “What the …”

“AHHHHHHHH!” Hermione yelled when she saw Draco staring at her. She looked down and saw she was wearing absolutely nothing. “Oh my god!” She exclaimed, ripping the blanket off of Malfoy to wrap around herself.

“What the, Granger, woah, wait!” He said, grabbing onto the blanket to cover himself. “I need this more than you do.”

“No, don’t come any closer!” She shouted, ripping the blanket off of him and grabbing all over her clothing off the ground.

Draco quickly found his boxers on the ground and put them on. “Bloody hell, Granger, just calm--”

Hermione didn’t want to hear another word. She just wanted to leave. And that was exactly what she was going to do. After gathering all her clothing, she ran out of his bedroom and out of his flat. The second she stepped out of his flat, she apparated away.

“Granger!” Draco shouted as he ran out of his bedroom but she was long gone. He grimaced as he sighed, looking over at the copious amount of empty firewhiskey bottles. “What happened last night?” He asked, rubbing his chin.

---

“I slept with Malfoy last night.” Hermione blurted out as she paced back and forth around her flat nervously.

Ginny choked on her water as she coughed. “I beg your pardon?” She asked, placing the cup down on the coffee table as she stared at her friend. “What?”

“I had sex with Malfoy!” Hermione shouted as she stopped pacing, placing a hand on her forehead. “Bloody hell!”

“H-how? What? What happened?” Ginny asked, trying to retrieve all of her scattered thoughts. “What did he say?”

“I don’t know, I ran out of his flat the second I realized I was next to him.” Hermione admitted, crashing down on the couch as she buried her face into her hands. “What am I going to do?”

“You don’t remember anything?”

“No - yes - no - I don’t know! I just know we drank a lot of firewhiskey.”

“How much did you drink last night?”

“Enough to sleep with Malfoy.”