Jordan

Hopes POV

I wake up in a pitch black room. My head is pounding and the floor feels cold on my skin. I stand up slowly and wobble for a second before regaining my balance. I looked all around me and this seemed like a never ending room. "Hello" I heard Josie and Lizzie call in unison. I walked carefully towards their voices. I bumped into one and she screamed. It was Lizzie. "Whoa whoa" I said as her screaming made my head pound harder. "I'm Hope" I introduced and grabbed their hands and pulled them with me. "Well I'm Lizzie and this is Josie and where are you taking us" Lizzie said frantically as I pulled her with me. "Oh now I remember you" Josie said smugly. "Your little miss Milkshake" she said in a kinda mocking voice. Hello Josies darker side. Suddenly the lights turned on and I realized we were in a room with a chairs and a screen. It would've looked like a old movie theater but the screen was hooked up to a computer. I looked around the room as I saw recently unconscious people getting up from the ground. "Dr Saltzman" I said relieved and let go of the twins hands. "Hope, Josie, Lizzie, your alright. Where are we?" He replied. "I have no idea" I answered. I saw more people on the ground so I walked over and realized that they were Rafael, MG, Kaleb, and Landon. I let them get up on their own because they were obviously fine. "Where the bloody hell are we" I heard a females British voice from over in a corner. "Rebekah" I called out as I raced over to her and hugged her tightly. "Ok who is this girl" she said with a little disgust. I released from the hug and turned away holding back tears. It hurt when she said that, a lot. "What do you mean who is that, it's Hope" came one voice I never thought I'd hear again. I whipped around and my eyes widened at the sight. "Elijah" I said and felt a tear slip down my cheek. He nodded and came over and hugged me gently. "I'm here Hope" he whispered in my ear. "Hope" said two other voices I'd never thought I'd hear again. Me and Elijah released from the hug and turned to see my mom and dad rushing towards me. "MOM, DAD" I shouted and actually started crying. Everyone looked confused except for Elijah, Mom, Dad, and Dr S. "Who are you guys" Lizzies voice came and I turned around and saw Davina, Vincent, Freya, Kol, and Marcel. I wanted to break down crying now but instead I just buried myself into my dad and cried silently. "NiKlaus your alive" Freya said marched over here and envelopes him in a hug after pushing me gently away. "Who is this girl" she said once she released him. Dads face turned to one of complete anger. "What do you mean who is she!!!!??! She's Your Niece" he shouted at her. "Dad" I yelled over him and everyone looked at me. "It's not their fault they don't remember" I basically whispered that part. "Indeed it isn't" came a voice I had never ever heard before. All head turned to the screen where a person was standing in front. "I'm Jordan and I'm here to show you videos of Hopes life" the strange woman said. "Don't worry, it will all be painfully clear soon enough" she said and I kinda got a worried feeling.

I know it's short but I think I got everyone here and I addressed the situation just enough. Very story has to start somewhere.