A Little Incident

Don't watch videos I post above until I tell you too because I don't wanna have to say this every time.

Hope POV

Me and Mom stayed up late last night just hugging each other and not saying anything while she stroked my hair until I fell asleep.

We woke up in the morning to an alarm clock and some weird magical message appearing in the air saying to get up, get ready, and head to the theater. Fun. More Videos *Note the sarcasm. We did as we were told and entered the room to see half the people were already in there, including Dad and Elijah. I ran over to them and sat right next to Dad while Mom sat on the other side of me.

Soon the others started to file in. Once we were all here and seated Jordan appeared out of thin air in the same way she disappeared last night except she.... well she appeared this time.

"Alright everyone, good morning and happy day to you all" she said as she sat down at her computer and began typing. I could hear her mumbling to herself things like "No that one won't do" and "that ones a little weird" and "people can be really dumb sometimes. They don't even know how to put together a descent video". Finally she pulled one up as she looked rather proud of herself and pressed play.

Play video at top

"Hope" Freya manages to say but she couldn't seem to find the words. I felt more tears threatening to fall but did t want to cry in front of these people again. I didn't want to seem weak to them. I was actually getting angry now.

The Jordan bitch just poofs us in here and then makes me and others watch tragic moments in my life. What gives her the right? To make things even better she also brought my ex boyfriend and his new girlfriend who seems to hate me.

I stand up angrily, tears no longer there. "Hope" Dad try's, sounding a little worried. "Leave me alone" I start to walk away but I feel someone grab my hand. "I said.. Leave. Me. ALONE!" I yelled and at 'alone' I whipped around and a supernatural scream came from me. It hit my Dad and sent him flying across the room and I heard a snap. I saw he landed on his neck just right and it broke.

Oh my god. I just killed my father. "I can't... I-I" I start to panic and just settle on running out of the room and into an empty one.

Soon Freya came in and sat down next to me.

"Is Dad okay?" I asked, not looking at her. "He will be okay" she answered. I let out a little sigh of relief, even though I knew he would be okay.

"Look Hope, I may not remember you but I do believe you now that you are my niece. You are a first born Mikaelson Witch just like me and when people like you and me flip out, entire villages can burn" she said.

"Yeah I remember you saying something like that to me once" I said with a small chuckle added. "And what happened after I said that?" She asked. "You told me you knew how it felt to have the weight of the world placed on your shoulders and how you weren't with the woman you love. I got angry because earlier you kept tying to say that we had to be prepared for the possibility that my mom might be dead. I almost burned down the old Mill at the Salvatore School" I recalled the events.

She chucked a bit. "So did I make you angry a lot?" She asked me. A gave her a look that said 'what do you think' jokingly. "What do you think? We're Mikaelsons. It would be weird if we never got angry at each other" I said and she chuckled a little. "Was I a good, ya know, Aunt?" She asked and I finally realized what was on her mind.

"Freya, we had our bad moments like everyone else but I grew up with you. You taught me spells, how to control myself, and when my Parents died, you became my legal guardian. Your one of the best Aunts I could have ever asked for. Just like Davina and Rebekah" I add, sensing that one of them had started to listen.

"Thanks Hope. And I know that you didn't mean to hurt your father. I also know the real reason you freaked out when you realized that you hurt Klaus and still haven't gone back to the room is because your scared he will be mad at you" She said and my face fell. I looked anywhere but her.

"Hope you can't really run anywhere this time. No matter what we will always love you. I don't think Klaus is going to be mad at you. I think he will be worried just as much as before you screamed" she reassured me and a small and grateful smile appeared on my face. She smiled back at me.

"Come on" she said and stood up. "Let's get back and make the most of this" she finished and extended her hand. I thought it over for a second before the same smile appeared on my face as before and I grabbed her hand. She pulled me up and we walked out of the room together.

There you go guys! I saw this story and I was like "oh yeah, I forgot about this one. May as well update it"..... And I did. 922 words for y'all. I hope you like it and I'm sorry I took so long but I really can't promise that it won't happen again. 😜