Frenemies are Back!

Hope POV

Me and Freya walked back in the room, everyone turning their heads towards us as we did. Everyone including Dad.

"Dad..... dad I'm sorry. I didn't mean to." I apologized nervously, looking down. Suddenly I felt a pair of arms around me and I instantly knew they were my Father's. I accepted his hug. This felt like the best moment in my life I'll have for a long time.

"Well" a familiar voice that made me want to scream again chimed in. "Now that that's settled... on with the show!"

I rolled my eyes and me and Dad sat down in our seats.

"Now this video is quite sad and scary at the same time.... Much like many of the other ones but let's just watch the video."

I took a deep breath, her eyes trained on the screen as Jordan pressed play.

Watch Video Above

"You choked out a snake?!" Lizzie exclaimed.

I just stared at the screen as she nodded slowly. "I should never have captured Mom. Everything that happened was all my fault." I said, the thoughts that once plagued my mind for so long returning at seeing the memories I tried so hard to forget or push deep down.

"Hope, No." Mom said, lifting my chin up to look at her.

"Hope, none of this was your fault. You didn't ask to be a Tribrid. You didn't ask to have tragedy after tragedy in your life. But these tragedy's and moments in your life, every one, made you the person you are today, and we couldn't be prouder of who you've become." She told me, a tear of happiness but also sadness slipping down her cheek.

"But Mom, it's my fault you died. You would've never been in that situation if not for me." I pointed out, still not understanding how they could forgive me for being the cause of their deaths.

"And you would t have been in that situation if we hadn't made the choices we did. Alright? All of us, have done many things we are t proud of, but we move on. Moving on isn't forgetting or pretending like your fine. Moving on is accepting your mistakes and feelings and dealing with them the right way." Dad said to me.

"Awwwwww" Lizzie said.

We turned to look at her and she shut up and looked away.

"Well, as sweet as that moment was we have one more video to watch today." Jordan said, not really caring how we felt.

"This video is about Hope and Lizzie. Some of this stuff will happen in the very near future so be prepared people."

"I'm sorry... you wished I was never born?" I asked, turning to look at Lizzie, who put her hands up in surrender.

"I don't remember anything so I couldn't tell you. Ask Jordon over there or something." She replied.

"There was a monster called a Jini. Kinda like a genie but not. She granted Lizzie wishes and one was that she wished you weren't born. The Jini took her to an alternate reality where her wish came true. In that reality people knew about the supernatural because Klaus Mikaelson lost everything that tied him to his humanity. There was a battle between humans and supernaturals. Lizzie realized how important Hope was when she was told that Lizzie killed Josie when they were younger." Jordon shrugged like it was no big deal. "In the end she wished that the Jini had never met the thing that cursed her to become the monster she was so in that reality, the only thing that changed was that the Jini never appeared and so Lizzie had no recollection of what happened so she was back to her bitchy ways with Hope again."

"I should've seen that one coming." I muttered, knowing how much Lizzie had always hated me.

I remember that time that I lit the woods on fire on accident when I over heard Josie talking to the other witches about how Lizzie made me the villain in a story she wrote. I was so mad and worried that she had found out who I was and that she instantly categorized me as the villain for no reason at all. After I told Emma what happened (this was when I actually talked to her about my feelings. I was Eleven, let it go) and she told me to write my own version of the story and to make the villain the thing I feared most. I did as she said, making the villain the Hollow. The ancient resurrected witch who posed my body and caused the thing that killed my father. My childhood wasn't the greatest.

"Well I forgive you either way." I said to the blonde, who looked shocked.

"I wished you away and your forgiving me?" She asked.

"Yes. I mean, sure, wishing someone away, not your best moment but in the end you realized your mistakes and owned up to them, even if you didn't even remember those memories but they still count to me." I explained to her.

"Thanks, Hope." Lizzie smiled and I smiled back.

Frenemies are back!

Legacies - RememberingOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara