A Cosmic Mistake

DO NOT WATCH VIDEO ABOVE UNTIL I SAY SO, OK!!!

"I want you all to take a seat so we can begin" Jordan said and we all cautiously moved to get a seat. I took one in between my Mom and Dad and gripped their hands tightly. I didn't want to let go of them. Jordan sat down at a small table with a lap top and started typing something. We waited for about 2 minutes until she spoke again. "I want you all to look up at the screen" she said and the lights went dark as the screen lit up.

Watch Video Now

As the video ended I could feel a lot of eyes on me but I didn't look at anyone. I felt a tear slip down my cheek at the memories that only I and my resurrected family members remembered. My parents squeezed my hands but I still didn't look at them. "Hope" my dad said softly. I looked up at him. "Your not a mistake and don't let anyone tell you differently" he said quietly so that the people from the Salvatore School couldn't hear. I nodded my head after I processed the words and leaned my head into his chest. He stroked my hair as I silently cried. I know he knew I was crying because I was getting his shirt wet but he was okay with it. "So you jumped into Malivore?" Lizzie asked me and I looked up after wiping any remaining tears from my face. I nodded my head slowly at her words and I saw all of them glance at each other before sitting back down. I could feel that they kept glancing at me a lot and I don't blame them. "So I think we have time for another video" Jordan said and I almost jumped because I forgot she was there. I really didn't want her too but I had a feeling I couldn't stop this from happening so I straightened up and we all looked at the screen again.

There was silence in the room still as the lights turned back on. I looked at Dr Saltzman and saw he was looking at me. He walked over to me and gave me a hug. I thought I would pull away but instead I hugged him back. I missed him. I missed the father figure in my life remembering me instead of just going from what I've told him. "I missed you" I whispered to him. Everyone was coming back to me. I looked over his shoulder and saw Josie and Lizzie looking at me with sympathy and I let go of Dr Saltzman and sat back down. I sent him a small smile and he walked back over to his daughters.
"Okay everyone" Jordan said as he sat back down. "It's getting late so I'll give you your room assignments" she said as she stood up and walked to the middle of the front of the room. "Lizzie and Josie will be in room 1. Hayley and Hope in room 2. Freya and Rebekah room 3. Davina and Kol, room 4. Klaus, room 5. Elijah, room 6. Vincent, 7. Marcel, 8. MG and Kaleb, 9. Landon and Rafael, 10. I think that's everyone. There are some of your belongings in your assigned rooms and I hope you sleep well" Jordan said and then the Bitch just vanished out of thin air. We all looked around frantically but saw no sign of her. We all just decided to go to bed so after hugging the family that remembered me and Dr Saltzman before me and Mom walked to room 2 and everyone else to their assigned rooms.

So this is supposed to get better but I get rushed since everyone was getting mad at me for not updating so here y'all go. Don't hate me. Also I want you guys to know that I'm putting a trigger warning for the book that includes swearing, suicidal thoughts, and more because we all know that Hope has had some sort of suicidal thoughts and all that. Also if there is anything else that triggers people, this is your warning that it could be in this book. I also don't own legacies or originals so yeah.