𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮

—𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐈𝐌𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒—

Y/n and Miles looked at eachother, both of them didn't know what to say or do with this whole situation.

"So..." Y/n trailed off, trying to make conversation. "So..." There was huge awkward silence. "Well um I guess I'll start unpacking" "me too"

The two grabbed their bags and went upstairs. The room was pretty big with huge closets.

Miles put his guitar and drums in the corner and put his clothes away. "So you play guitar and drums, cool" y/n said. "Yeah, thanks"

They continued to unpack and went downstairs.

Y/n tried to make conversation but all she got from Miles was a one word answer or a 'mhm'.

The two were watching some show, y/n was on one end and Miles was on the other. Occasionally, Miles would look over at y/n and admire her features.

As the hours went by it was around dinner time.

"So... um you gonna make dinner?" Miles asks. "Excuse me?" She looked over at him. "Well I'm the man, you're the woman, you make the food and I eat"

Y/n scoffed and her lips parted in shock on how Miles was being incredibly sexist.

"Are you serious?!" Miles shrugged. "Why wouldn't I be?" "You do realize that's sexist right?" He looked around and shrugged again.

She scoffed and got up. "You can make your own food" Miles wasn't used to this, he was very privileged and got
what he wanted.

"You fucking bitch!" He exclaims. "Excuse me? You barely know me, I don't know what the hell is going on and now you're calling me a bitch just because I don't wanna make you food, I don't think so!"

"Hey! I come from a very wealthy family, so you better shut your pretty mouth up or I'll make you!" "Did you just threaten me?!" "Yes, and I will do it!"

"I can't do this, I don't even know who you are, this is insane!" "Well now we have to be stuck with eachother for a year whether we like it or not!"

Wow, a great first impression on the two. Y/n sighed. "Can you at least help me?" "Why?" "Do I need an explanation?"

Miles rolled his eyes and got up. "What should we make?" He asks. "I don't know, I don't cook" "maybe Kraft Dinner?"

"Sure I guess" The h/c haired girl grabbed a kraft dinner box while Miles grabbed a pot.

They read the instructions together and prepared their meal.

"Oh, this is some good mac and cheese" Miles said. "I know" "Good job, I guess" "thanks"

"Normally I have someone make food for my little sister and I, but I guess that's not gonna happen" he sighs. "You have a little sister? What's her name?" "Flora, why?"

"I'm just trying to get to know you" "yeah well, good luck" The girl rolled her eyes and continued to eat.

Hours past, and now it was night time. Y/n got dressed in simple pjs and did her skin care routine and brushed her teeth. Miles did the same as well and got under the covers.

The young girl grabbed her pillow and a blanket. When she was about to open the door, Miles stopped her.

"What are you doing?" He asked. "I'm not gonna sleep in the same bed as you" "so where are you gonna sleep?" "The couch"

She gave him a small fake smile and went downstairs. She layed down and covered herself with the blanket.

She turned over and stared at the ceiling. She thought about Miles, he's a strange boy she thought.

She didn't like this at all, especially from how Miles spoke to her. She thought about how she's gonna deal with that for a year. A year. Alone with a boy and possibly may be killed by the end of it.

She wondered if her parents cared that she was gone, if they even noticed. Sometimes y/n wouldn't even come out of her room and her parents won't think anything of it.

She sighed and turned to her side. She closed her eyes and fell into a deep sleep.

This is gonna be a wild ride.

Author's note!
Sorry this was short as well and any typos! Hope you're liking it! Pls vote and comment, it makes me more motivated to write.

Have a good day/night <3