𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓵𝓿𝓮

—𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐍—

"Miles guess what time of year it is!" y/n smiled. " Halloween" "yeah, I was thinking maybe we can buy some decor, watch movies, eat like shit, you know?" "sure, do we have to wear costumes?" "no that's mostly for parties or whatever"

"okay, oh! can we get those spider things and put them all over the house?" "sure" "yay" Miles smiled. "do you wanna go now?" "yess"

Miles picked up y/n and threw her over his shoulder, "nooo, Miles put me down!" y/n giggled. "never" Miles smiled and quickly put on his shoes. "I need my shoes too!" "oh, right" Miles gently put y/n down and kissed her cheek.

"You're heavy" y/n's mouth opened and she looked at Miles. "I'm not heavy!" she slapped his arm. "little bit" "well you have no muscle that's why" she stuck her tongue out and left the house.

"I'm so gonna get revenge on you" "with what?" "I'll put a spider where you're sleeping" "well jokes on you Miles, I'm not afraid of spiders anymore" bitch you held one spider stfu "mhm"

They walked into the store and saw a bunch of Halloween decorations and candy. "I'll get the spiders" Miles said before walking off. Y/n smiled at him before going to the candy section.

"ok... sour patch kids... skittles.... mars... sweet tarts.... twizzlers..." y/n mumbled as she grabbed a bunch of candy and chocolate. "boo" y/n yelped and dropped all the stuff.

"Miles! you made me drop all of our stuff" "oops, sorry" he smirked. "well anyways I got some spiders, but we have a little problem..." "what happened..."

" we forgot to bring money" "shit, literally the most important thing!" "we could steal..." "We're not gonna steal snacks and spiders Miles"

"ah come on, it's not like we're robbing a bank" "ugh, fine" Miles and y/n quickly shoved their stuff in their and pants and shirts.

boris is quaking/ A worker had noticed and started to yell at them. "hey what are you kids doing?!" Y/n and Miles turned their heads over to the worker and instantly ran.

"shit y/n run" Miles giggled, "get back here you stupid teens!" the worker exclaimed. Miles and y/n giggled and ran out the store.

"that was priceless!" Miles laughed. "I know right!" Y/n smiled. They took their stuff out from their pants and shirt and walked home.

"That was so fun" "yep, you have to live a little you know, so! what movie do you want to watch n/n (nickname)" "uh anything is fine" "Exorcist."

"AH HOLY SHIT!" Y/n screamed. "its not scary!" "DID YOU NOT SEE THE GIRL'S EYES AND THE WAY SHE CHOKED HER MOTHER-" "yeah it's cool" "COOL?!"  "calm down y/n" Miles laughed. "nooo this is so scary the girl is fucking twelve!" Y/n buried her head in Miles' chest.

"come on just watch the rest" Miles said while stroking y/n's hair. "no" y/n hugged the boy tighter. "are you that scared?" "mhm" she nodded. "I'll watch the rest then we can watch whatever movie you want"

Miles kissed y/n's head and finished the movie. He felt something towards y/n, something he's never felt before. he didn't hate her but he didn't like like her it was something else. something more.