𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓕𝓲𝓿𝓮

—𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓—

"Wait what?!" Miles laughed as Y/n was telling a story about her sister. "Yes. I put hair dye in her shampoo, it was so funny!" "Please tell me you have a picture"

"Uh, yeah, I think I do." Y/n took out her phone and showed the photo to Miles. "Yikes" "yup, I was mad at her. The dye didn't come off for a whole week. That was probably the only time people complimented me and made fun of her"

"Well, she's not that pretty I mean by the photo you showed me, she's not all that, you're prettier" he smiles. "You're just saying that" "no, you are, she seems like makeup is her best friend and you seem naturally pretty, which I like" he smirks. 

"Well, you're pretty too" "pretty?" He questions. "Yes. Pretty. I think calling a boy handsome is cringey" "but don't you call girls pretty?" "No, boys can be pretty too" "oh, well thanks"

"Ugh, I'm so bored" Y/n groans. "Well, what do you want to do?" "I don't know, something fun" "maybe, we can watch a movie?" "Sure, what movie?"

"Y/f/m, hands down" "I've never watched that" "well today's your lucky day!" Miles lightly smiled at Y/n's enthusiasm, he grabbed the remote and put her movie on. 

"Oh, here's the best part" Y/n whispered. "Ugh, gotta love that part" she mumbles. Miles couldn't help but smile, he's only smiled this much with his sister.

"After this, we're watching my favourite movie" "and what's that?" "Human Centipede" "Human What?" "You'll see" "ok..."

After y/n's movie was done, Miles put on Human Centipede.

"Ew! What the fuck!" Y/n exclaimed. "What? It's cool!" "Cool? Ugh, I can't watch this" The girl turned her body and put her head in the pillow. "No, I had to watch your movie and now you have to watch mine"

"Yeah, but this is creepy!" She yelped as another scary scene popped up. Y/n gripped on Miles' arm. For some odd reason, Miles got a weird feeling in his stomach, he's never had a girl touch him like that before.

At his school, girls were all over him but not like how y/n was holding onto him. Usually the girls would be all in love with him but once they find out where he lives, they don't go near him.  Miles never had many friends due to that reason, he was used to being alone.

"Um what are you doing?" He asks. "What do you mean?" "Can you let go of me, there's other stuff you can hold on to and plus it's not even that scary" "Um, yeah... sorry" "it's fine, I guess"

The evening was awkward, y/n was so confused on Miles' moods, like she had to be careful around him.

Dinner was quiet, y/n and Miles sat on opposite ends and silently ate. Miles didn't know what to feel around y/n, he was attracted to her but he also didn't like her.

The past couple of days were the same, they did school online and watched movies and shows. Y/n and Miles would get into arguments but mostly Miles initiates it. Half the time it's just because of his moods or out bursts.

He's threatened y/n multiple times just to scare her for fun. She normally does get scared because she doesn't know what the boy is capable of, but, half the time she ignores it.

"This was good" Miles mumbles. "Yeah, it is" "How do you know how to make chicken like this?" "My parents barely fed me so I used to make little meals for myself from this cook book" y/n explained.

"Oh, wow" "yeah, I have a scar on my arm from cutting myself while I was cutting a pepper" "ouch" "yeah, it's nothing"

"Well, it's still a good meal" he smiles. I guess he's happy right now y/n thought.  "Thanks"

After dinner and doing some homework, y/n decided to take a shower.

She went upstairs and got some pjs and went to the bathroom. She took off her clothes and turned the water on, lukewarm.

She sang along to her playlist as she washed her body. As she was showering, Miles went into the bathroom to do his business. 

He casually unzipped his jeans and waited. Y/n slowly opened the curtain as she saw the shadow.

"Miles! What are you doing!" She exclaims. "Peeing?" "You couldn't have waited until I was done showering?!" "Well, I had to go and I mean... it's kinda worth it" he smirks as he looked at her up and down.

Y/n scoffed as she made sure her head was popping out. "You're gross!" "I'm a boy! What can I say?!" "Yeah, drooling over some girl you just met"

"No, I met you a week ago so I didn't just meet you" he grins. "Whatever just please leave, you're ruining my relaxation" "as you say, princess"

He smiled as he closed the door. "Wash your hands, nasty!" Miles softly chuckled and went back to his guitar.

Y/n was done showering and got ready for bed. "  'Night, Miles" " Goodnight"

She went downstairs and got comfortable on the bed. She closed her eyes and immediately opened them as she remembered the movie she watched with Miles.

"Shit" she mumbles. She always got like this when she watched a horror movie. She closed her eyes again and fell alseep.

"Y/n, Y/n!" Miles whisper-shouted as he lightly shook y/n. "W-what!" "Are you okay? I heard you whimpering" his eyes filled with concern as he waited for an answer.

"Yeah, it was a nightmare from that movie..." she looks away. "Oh... um do you want to come upstairs?" "Sure"

They got up and went upstairs. Y/n got under the covers as Miles did too. A big gap was between them as they got comfortable.

"Um, Goodnight, again" Y/n mumbles "goodnight, again"

Y/n closed her eyes and tried to fall asleep. "Fuck, man" she whispers. "Still can't sleep from the movie?" Miles asks "yeah, it's fine"

Miles did something he never thought he would do. He shifted closer to the girl and pulled her into his arms.

Y/n didn't care so she got comfortable and awkwardly hugged Miles as she slowly fell asleep.

In Miles' arms.

Author's Note!

Sorry, this was suckish, I wrote it at like 1 and today so yeah. I put gifs at the top but it didnt work out so;-;

Have a good day/night <3