𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

—𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑—

It was winter, it was super cold and there was a lot of snow outside. Y/n wore a lot of Miles' sweaters and cuddled with him.

Miles' love for y/n kept growing, he was getting protective with her, which ment that y/n was definitely on his good side. there was moments where Miles missed home and his little sister.

y/n got over her parents death as well. the two helped each other out with a lot of things. Miles was very comfortable with y/n, sometimes a little too comfortable.

Sometimes Miles gives y/n the creeps and he doesn't even notice. there's times where Miles can be really quiet, usually when he's sad.

The two have also been intimate with each other but it never led to anything. Now, Miles and Y/n were sitting on the couch, making out. Miles had his hands resting on y/n's legs while y/n had her hands in his hair.

the two pulled away for air and y/n let out a childish giggle.  "what?" "nothingg" "no, tell me" "no, it's nothing" y/n got up from the couch, Miles frowned and watched her go upstairs. 

"what are you doing up there?" "give me a sec!"    y/n went downstairs and was wearing Miles favourite red sweater. "you hijacked my sweater again?" "yes it's sweater weather and I'm cold" "but you have your sweaters right?" "yes but yours are more comfy and if we're being honest, I look so much better" she smiled. 

"you do actually. but then  what do I wear if all my sweaters are gone  somewhere in your closet?"  "i don't know" y/n smirked. "i hate you" Miles huffed. "i hate you too" y/n gave a quick kiss on Miles' cheek before heading to the kitchen. 

"wait so we're done?" Miles frowned. "Miles, we've been kissing for like 15 minutes and I'm hungry" "hungry for my lips" y/n cringed. "don't  say that ever again to me" "noted" 

"so Mr.Miles what do you want for breakfast, your dumbass  poptarts or actual food?" "poptarts aren't dumb, I can make my own breakfast you know" "ohh that's not what you said when we first met" Miles furrowed his eyebrows. 

"what" "I'm the mAn yoU're the wOman, you make the fOod and i eAt" Y/n mocked. "oh..." "yup, should've just gave you soap" "i'm sorryyy" Miles bottom lip stuck out and gave y/n a tight hug. "yeah, it's okay Mi"

I love you y/n ,I think. 

"so, have you ever had a snowball fight?" "no" "well how about after lunch I can teach you how to make a snowball and then attack me with them" "okay" 

Y/n decided to cook a pizza. After her and Miles finished eating, they went outside. "it's cold" Miles whined, his cheeks and nose were red and his curls stuck out from his hat. (PLS FINN WITH HIS BEANIE AND IN THE SNOW BHJDBHJHJD) Which looked extremely cute. y/n got  snow and formed it  into a ball before throwing it at Miles' pretty face.

"ow!" Miles glared at y/n and picked up some snow. "how do you do this shit?" "you just take the snow, if it sticks together, it's good to make a ball but if it just crumbles, it's not good snow,  then you kinda just squeeze it between your hands until it's somewhat a ball" the girl explained. " okay I got it" 

Miles got snow and successfully made it into ball. "y/n" "yeah m-" Miles threw the snowball right at y/n's face. Soon after that, it turned into a snowball fight. "you little shit!" the two teens continued to throw snowballs at each other and laugh. 

❦︎

"look at them, you can tell they love each other" The two men that took y/n and Miles away from home, killed y/n's parents, were in their car, watching y/n and Miles throw snow at each other. "then how come none of them have said it" "i don't know, but it's gonna be a year soon" "do you think they forgot?" "no I don't think so,

but they will get killed soon"

❦︎

"Are you sure that was your first snowball fight Mi?" "yes why?" "I can't feel my cheeks" "oh sorry" Miles grabbed y/n's cheeks and tried to warm them up. Which ended with him kissing her. "you sneaky little fuck" y/n giggled. 
"C-can we have hot chocolate please" "sure"

Y/n quickly made hot chocolate and sat on the couch to cuddle with Miles and watch a movie.

I think I love Miles

Author's Note
honestly this sucks jwnwks, I tried here😭 if you're confused why Miles and y/n haven't said ily even though it clearly shows, you're gonna have to wait😩🙌🏻

have a good day/night<3

~Camila💕